Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Live 6 tin break of Timeless Treasures in the chat!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

I'm at the LCS and I'll be opening 6 tins of Timeless Treasures lives. Come watch.

G

I just opened 6 tins and feel I got destroyed. Full review coming later. Not a single patch. Not a single auto of a non-rookie or retired player.

Here's what I got...

Base /399: Chris Bosh (x2), Lenny Wilkens, Gerald Wallace, Caremlo Anthony, Michael Beasley, Emeka Okafor, Derrick Rose, Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, Charlie Villanueva

Base /10: Dirk Nowitzki

Base jersey /100: Carmelo Anthiny

MVP Materials jersey /100: Dirk Nowitzki

Championship Season jersey /100: Kevin Garnett, Tony Parker

NBA Apprentice jersey /100: Blake Griffin

Rookie Year jersey /100: Deron Williams

Home Road Gamers jersey /50: Dwayne Wade

Rookie Recruits Signatures /599: Terence Williams (redemption), Earl Clark, Eric Maynor, Rodrigue Beaubois (redemption), Jeff Pendergraph, Marcus Thornton, Daniel Green, Derrick Brown (redemption), Jon Brockman, Dante Cunningham (x2)

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
I was looking forward to this product, but wow. Was the case sealed? Almost looks like it was cherry picked. No patches atleast?

G

cstmleather said:
I was looking forward to this product, but wow. Was the case sealed? Almost looks like it was cherry picked. No patches atleast?
It did not come from a sealed case, which is 15 tins. I bought the entire stock at the local card shop. They only got six tins, and no other customers purchased any. I got all six and did not receive a single patch, nor an autograph of a current (non-rookie) or retired player. It definitely seems like it was cherry picked, at least to me, as the shop owner mentioned that he did not get them "direct," which is why he only got six. I have confidence in the shop and the owners, but I'm definitely questioning the source on this one.

We've all had bad breaks, some more than others, but I was sure that buying "at least" five would net at least one card worth scanning. 12 autos (25% were redemptions) and all were rookies, most of whom neither me, nor anyone in the shop, could readily identify.

When the hit on $585 is a Dwayne Wade dual relic (single colors, non-patch) numbered to 50 something is wrong. Something is very wrong.

I'll be reviewing the product later, however, I will disregard this experience as on the long road home I've convinced myself after seeing other breaks that I got "left overs."

To his credit, on my way to the LCS Chris Gilmore warned me that reports were coming out that the product was easily searchable. I scoffed. +1 to cgilmo, -$585 to me!

boomets

Jul 17, 2009
Def not ordering 5 boxes now, all the rookie autos sucked.
No vet autos which is one of the best parts of the productr
Really Sucked

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Hey Chris did you see the 2 other Timeless Treasures breaks posted, all logos, 1/1s and A List autograph case hits...

Members online