Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this a dumb idea?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
What about a pillow made of game-used swatches?

Or instead of golf balls, game-used swatches.

Or cover golf balls in game-used pillows?

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
GoJets9096822 said:
Just forget it...
Yeah, it was a pretty bad idea...especially if you're going to try to make money off of it.

What would be better would be, instead of making Craig Biggio's name out of golf balls.....make CRAIG BIGGIO out of golf balls.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
If you are into art, spend some time working on something you like to make. In the end if it is impressive, people will pay money. Odds are the rate you'll get per hour of labor (even if you made something impressive) if much lower than you'd get working at a job (if it was an ok job) but it's the reason that artists generally do not begin by thinking about the dollar signs.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
sigma_chi said:
GoJets9096822 said:
Just forget it...
Yeah, it was a pretty bad idea...especially if you're going to try to make money off of it.

What would be better would be, instead of making Craig Biggio's name out of golf balls.....make CRAIG BIGGIO out of golf balls.

or make Craig Biggio's balls out of legos :cool:

I think you'd be better off writing names on a grain of rice. Those people make bank.

I'd pay you if you could write the name of the volcano in Iceland that has erupted twice recently and has disrupted flights. You'd have to spell the volcano and be able to pronounce it too though before I buy it. ;)

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
this whole idea reminded me of this: "why those two things?"
[youtube:1qx0k4gq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHdEr_EL2yU[/youtube:1qx0k4gq]