Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
Still no updates from Rickey or Walt on the RH24 Fan Club. All questions/inquiries are going unanswered. I think it's a lost cause....

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
Still no updates from Rickey or Walt on the RH24 Fan Club. All questions/inquiries are going unanswered. I think it's a lost cause....

Pester him some more. :D We need the "official fan club" sooner rather than later. I am not on facebook, so I'm out. The rest of you guys that are, get on him! Remember, be polite, but let Walt know that we would all be very grateful and that we are all looking forward to it!

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Whats up guys? Anyone on here need these? I am looking to trade. I have a good amount of oddball non-card stuff too, and tons of extra cards from the old days if anyone is looking for older singles. Thanks guys.

97 Pinnacle Museum Artists Proof #104
96 Pinnacle Summit Foil #66
96 Donruss Signature Gold Press Proof #142
96 Donruss Signature Platinum Press Proof #142
96 Pinnacle Zenith Artists Proof #42
05 Studio Portraits Diamond Kings gray/color #SP-82 (8/60)
05 Playoff Absolute Team Trios Spectrum Red Sux #TT-36 (16/125
04 Leaf Certified Materials FOG "trophy" Mariners #FG-187 (24/50)
04 Donruss Career Statline #65 (24/66)
04 Playoff TOT Padres Spectrum Green #TT-122 (15/50)
04 Leather & Lumber Silver #109 (83/100)
12 Topps TTT Unithy relic #TTUR-32 (5/27)

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I picked up a lot of 80's Broder cards. I'll post a picture later. Also may have some of the Topps * ** or Donruss Inc Inc. variations. If I don't have any cards, how much you looking for? Feel free to PM price if you like.

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Whats up guys? Anyone on here need these? I am looking to trade. I have a good amount of oddball non-card stuff too, and tons of extra cards from the old days if anyone is looking for older singles. Thanks guys.

05 Studio Portraits Diamond Kings gray/color #SP-82 (8/60)
04 Leaf Certified Materials FOG "trophy" Mariners #FG-187 (24/50)
04 Donruss Career Statline #65 (24/66)
04 Playoff TOT Padres Spectrum Green #TT-122 (15/50)
04 Leather & Lumber Silver #109 (83/100)

Ken, I can use these. I think we still need to work out my half of the trade from last month. The Donruss Statline and the 04 Absolute Spectrum are at the top of the list, but I can use the others as well. Send me an e-mail when you get a chance, and we'll work something out.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Love the new Panini National Treasures. Sellers very greedy with asking prices. Brad if you see this, I didn't forget you. I will get back to you on the weekend.

rickey5191

May 24, 2011
I was thinking the same thing about the prices too. If anything, all of Rickey's autos should be going down in price since there are so many now. I'm also getting kind of bored with all the game used jersey cards anyway, especially when they are just white or grey. Some day they will run out of game used jerseys on these older players I would think. I already cringe when I see game used pieces of satchel Paige or even Ruth for that matter. I bet they hire somebody who hates baseball to cut up a jersey like that.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Snagged 96 Certified AP for a whopping $3! Was expecting it to go higher than that otherwise I would have grabbed the 98 Studio Proof as well. I think it sold for $2!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts