Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I've emailed him but haven't gotten a response yet. I forgot to mention the fan club, but still no response. If he replies, I'll mention the fc. I have a feeling we'll get an update after the Super Bowl since his Ravens are playing.

Last edited:

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Merry Hendersonmas and Happy (Matt) Hollidays to all of you!

I am 3 away from the magical 4000 different Rickeys and I think the 2 I have coming in the mail from Brad will be the ones that put me over the top!! In the spirit of giving (well, mostly trading), here's a list of my doubles starting from 1998 (I'm never sure what people need, so this includes even the common stuff). Let me know if anyone sees anything they need.

1999 Bowman International Insert #223
1999 Finest Refractor #159

THESE
[MENTION=4602]Leffer[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Well, I tried to get the 99 Finest Gold Refractor. Long time ago I won either a 99 or 00, can't find the PayPal transaction, but I never received the card, which really pissed me off. Set collector got this one, but I made him pay for it. Ended at $52 and change.

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
Are they really that easy to find around there? I'd love to get my hands on one as well :)

I'm not going to say easy, but yeah - Wichita sports card shows always have had these in the past when I've been to one. It's definitely been a few years though since the last time I went to one.

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
Well, I tried to get the 99 Finest Gold Refractor. Long time ago I won either a 99 or 00, can't find the PayPal transaction, but I never received the card, which really pissed me off. Set collector got this one, but I made him pay for it. Ended at $52 and change.

I was watching that card, and was pretty amazed at the final price.... I picked up one a year ago off a website for 12 bucks and I thought it may have sold on Ebay for 15, but in no way was I thinking it'd go that high.....

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
If any of you need it, I got a Rickey 2005 Leaf Sportscasters Green Fielding serial numbered 02/10 in the Morning Thread's 2005 DLP box break. PM me.

Edit - Looking at Beckett, it is technically Beige / Leaping / Bat numbered #02/10. Sorry, the beige looks slightly light green.

cards6.jpg

Last edited:

Members online