Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NBA Draft Lottery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
How weird was that for Jrue Holiday standing there knowing if he got the #1 he was losing his spot on the team?

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Tomlinson21RB said:
How weird was that for Jrue Holiday standing there knowing if he got the #1 he was losing his spot on the team?

:lol:

Looks like a potentially good group on the way to Philly with Turner possibly being added to Holiday and Iguodala.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
And the Warriors get dicked again. They will supposedly now trade the 6th pick and Maggette for a big man. We'll see. The most important thing is NO MORE TWEENERS.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
an the pistons get the exact slot they where supppose to get. Hopefully Monroe or another big man is still waiting around for them.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
securedsports said:
What is the order?

1. Washington Wizards
2. Philadelphia 76ers
3. New Jersey Nets
4. Minnesota Timberwolves
5. Sacramento Kings
6. Golden State Warriors
7. Detroit Pistons
8. Los Angeles Clippers
9. Utah Jazz (from New York)
10. Indiana Pacers
11. New Orleans Hornets
12. Memphis Grizzlies
13. Toronto Raptors
14. Houston Rockets

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
IF they can't trade Iguodala, the Sixers might be "forced" to trade down and take a center.

The rumors around here have them not thinking neither Turner or "Iggy" can play the 3 spot. And "Iggy" has a huge contract, which will make a trade alot harder to do.

Personally, I would take Favors at #2, even though they have some talent at that position.

And I think the Warriors have got to be hoping that Cousins is still there at #6, he'd be perfect for that team IMHO.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
I would have rather seen the Nets get the 1st pick, but I don't mind the Wizards having it either because of the rebuilding process they are going through with their players & their image.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts