Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello Everyone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PSquared

May 19, 2010
Courtside
New to the site, but not to collecting and online trading. I currently collect Chris Bosh and the Boston Celtics, and a bit of football and baseball.

Looking forward to chatting with fellow members in the near future, and enjoying the online community at FCB.

Thanks PSquared. :)

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Dave!!!!

You made it over man!!

Not too many people come over here to this section, but ill be the first to welcome you here :D

Unfortunately our Basketball boards are the slowest of the 4 sports these days, but we do have some great members over there and they will welcome you with open arms. The Baseball boards are by far the busiest of all the sports and you should recognize a bunch of the members over there as 90% of us are from the old BMB. I spend a little bit of time on all the boards, but I'm mainly on the Hockey/Football and Baseball boards. I'm still collecting MA Fleury and every now and then i add to the Eli Manning PC. I also have a new "man crush" on Brandon Kozun (Future LA King, currently with the Calgary Hitmen :D ) and can't wait till he starts getting more cards, hopefully next year. Glad you signed up and if you have any questions ever, just drop me a PM.

Peace,

Bilko

PS Thats a very cool Chris Bosh signature!! :cool:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Welcome aboard. Bad time for me to say welcome though...I'm a Magic fan ;) .

FCB has a great group of people here, so I'm sure you'll be happy you joined.

Members online