Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hopefully this doesn't get more than normal...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
cgilmo said:
jbone17 said:
If someone is dumb enough to buy that just by looking at the picture, than they deserve to be screwed. ::facepalm::

that is the wrong way to look at things

It doesn't excuse the seller by any means, but I tend to agree with Jbone

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
This seller is an idiot for a multitude of reasons, but number 1 is that he put 'get it' in the title. If i had a dime for everytime I've searched 'get it' or 'blazer' (when buying vintage) I'd still be waiting for my first dime.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
justwar said:
This seller is an idiot for a multitude of reasons, but number 1 is that he put 'get it' in the title. If i had a dime for everytime I've searched 'get it' or 'blazer' (when buying vintage) I'd still be waiting for my first dime.

I always search for L@@K

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
cgilmo said:
everyone should email him and tell him what an ******* he is

Agreed.

I also have to agree that putting up a purposely misleading picture of a card worth far more than the one you are actually selling is a load of crap. The buyer should pay attention to what he's bidding on, but the seller shouldn't be such a ******. If I won that paying notably more than average chrome sales, I would either get a refund or leave the seller a negative feedback.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
I thought pictures where suppose to be representative of what the product you got was. This guy is an A-Hole an hope that it doesnt go for alot or we might be seeing this more often.

Members online

Latest posts