Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big_Willie316

Apr 26, 2010
Roanoke, Texas
What’s up FBC I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, since I’m new here. I created an account a few weeks ago and then promptly went on vacation, and forgot about it. I have heard nothing but great things about the site and I am almost ashamed it has taken me so long to join but I’m here now and I look forward all FBC has to offer.

My current project is 2008 Masterpieces CoC of which I have 47/90, so I’m just over half way done. I have also started collecting any Ichiro for my young son. That’s not to say I’m an M’s fan but he was born here in the Seattle area so I wanted to give him something from his home town somewhere down the road.

For the longest time I would just flip everything I got but I have more recently started collecting again and I’m finding myself really liking the hobby, even though it has its clear ups and downs.

I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay (big_willies_cards316) and on Beckett, but I keep hearing this is the place to be, so here I am.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Welcome to FCB Big Wille!!! :D

Im sure you will be very pleased that you signed up and i hope you become a very active member on our site. Take care and good luck with your collections for you and your son.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Big_Willie316 said:
What’s up FBC I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, since I’m new here. I created an account a few weeks ago and then promptly went on vacation, and forgot about it. I have heard nothing but great things about the site and I am almost ashamed it has taken me so long to join but I’m here now and I look forward all FBC has to offer.

My current project is 2008 Masterpieces CoC of which I have 47/90, so I’m just over half way done. I have also started collecting any Ichiro for my young son. That’s not to say I’m an M’s fan but he was born here in the Seattle area so I wanted to give him something from his home town somewhere down the road.

For the longest time I would just flip everything I got but I have more recently started collecting again and I’m finding myself really liking the hobby, even though it has its clear ups and downs.

I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay (big_willies_cards316) and on Beckett, but I keep hearing this is the place to be, so here I am.

whats up, welcome..

cool on project 1- I am just now buying some masterpieces 08 and going to try a ttm/ip set for it, those cards just look amazing.

and Im a big fan of Ichiro as well, good to give your son a collection that will be awesome years from now.

Members online

Latest posts