Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GDT - CANADA vs usa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
With a blizzard heading this way the Canada vs USA Jr's game tonight should be a great one to watch during the snowstorm...here's hoping we don't lose power. Some people just went 5 days without power after the last storm on Dec24th.

Canada is 27-5-3 all-time versus the U.S. at the world juniors but that means nothing really as the US team on paper might be the best team at the tournament.

The U.S., led by its big forward line of James van Riemsdyk, Colin Wilson and Jordan Schroeder will cause huge headaches for our defense.

This will be a great chance for some of you guys to get to see Tavares for the first time. He should be the #1 pick in the next draft.

Happy New Years to the few of us in the Hockey forum that will actually read this.

C
A
N
A
D
A
C
A
N
A
D
A
C
A
N
A
D
A

sabresfreak

Sep 5, 2008
It should be a great game. GO USA!!! I can't wait for the World Juniors come to Buffalo.
7:30 start Eastern timezone.
Happy New Year to everyone

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I have had the chance to watch a couple of games in the tournament so far and I must say Tavares is a beast. it should be a very good game and I think the US wins 4-3 :D .

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
Of course I'm gonna say Canada will win BUT I have watched the American kids play and that teams looks good. This is one of the best Jr teams you guys have ever had...Deep and talented...I hope Tavares puts on a show..Did anyone see that goal he scored where he flicked it in the air to himself then tapped it in the net out of the air...Beauty..He's been under the microscope since he was around 10.

check this goal out..

[youtube:qhyc6who]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7liob2lQoKU[/youtube:qhyc6who]

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
that goal was insane. I watched it on youtube the other day and quickly marked it as a favorite and I have watched it at least 5 times since.

G

Autismic said:
That a boy Mike..support those Canadian kids...What are those TTM's? Sending stuff to Jr teams is a great way to get Auto's.
I do love Canada. ;)

Yup, TTM.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
jarcar said:
That was an amazing game, WOW!

I agree..I loved the part where we spotted them like 3 goals then we started actually playing.....Nice to see Tavares have a big game when needed..that was sweet..The Yanks probably aren't too happy :lol:

How's all the snow in Vancouver treating you?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
it was an exciting game and a little embarrassing to take a 3-0 lead and give it up so fast. Tavares showed just how good he really is. hopefully there will be a rematch in a few days.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
Autismic said:
jarcar said:
That was an amazing game, WOW!

I agree..I loved the part where we spotted them like 3 goals then we started actually playing.....Nice to see Tavares have a big game when needed..that was sweet..The Yanks probably aren't too happy :lol:

How's all the snow in Vancouver treating you?

Spotting them 3 goals was nice of them. :lol: I'm sure they will play against them again. The snow has been great ;)