Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Recent Stories from South-Central KY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14tahunts

May 13, 2010
1. I walked into a local shop, and began talking to the owner, who is a friend of mine. He said, "Are any of these good?" He showed me the results of a 09'10 Absolute Basketball. The first was a B.J. Mullins. I was like, ok sooooo? Second card was a Jordan Hill /5 Jumbo batch ball, like four color or something. Next was a redemption for a Brandon jennings auto. So its steadily getting better. But then came the uno of uno. Terrance Williams (U of L, so it will sell very high) auto jersey. The jersey was the Nets logo, for $120 dollars, he got his money back.

2. Next story is about me. I've had a few questions bout this one, so here ya go. After pulling a Jermaine Gresham Sage auto, I thought my day of pack ripping was over, but it was far from it. I had two stray bills floating around in my wallet, so I decided on a pack of series two topps (just cuz Pedroia is on them) I reached in and got a Pedroia pack, I had already paid, but i wasnt feeling luck with that pack so i put it back. I got Ty Cobb pack, I was opening it and it was impossible to open, plus it was heavy. Skimming through the regular inserts and base, I reached the ******. My first reactions were, hit of my collection, and holy crap. Honus Wagner bat piece, it was Peak Reformance, and the one in series one booked 120, good week. (plus i got a job in one of the local shops :))

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats on the Wagner.

I'd be weary about the job at the local shop though......I know if I was working there I'd never come home with a paycheck. :lol:

Members online