Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New project, need addys!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I would have posted this in the correct thread but there are so many

I want 1 signed index card of every major cast member on that 70s show.

I have Tommy Chong (Leo)
and I sent to Kurtwood Smith (Red)

I need all these characters:
Eric
Donna
Hyde
Jackie
Kitty
Bob
Fez
(whoever Josh Myers played)

These arn't required
Casey
Midge

Any other short lived character or guest star is welcomed but not required

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
If you want more help from other people I would suggest at least giving the actors real names. Also when you need help with an address use the link below, myself and a few others here are always willing to help if possible.

Address Help Thread

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
Wilmer doesn't respond via his address listed in whitepages (3x no responses). Items sent to Ashton/Demi's home are forwarded to an agency that stuffs envelopes with PPs.

I may have an extra Mila Kunis. Gotta check and see if I traded it already. Will get back to you on that.

edited to add: According to StarTiger none of them are dependable signers anymore. And I have heard that Topher is a jerk.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
TY for the help.

I don't have to go after the hard signers...

Hopin to get a few though!

I can tolerate the whole LOVE thing, but it might not come out of the box for index cards...

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
Here is my extra Kunis. Not the best looking auto (which is why I replaced it) but, it is hers. The first pic is my scan of the IC, the second one is an image from the dealers website showing that it is actually hers.

milakunis_ic2.png

kunis.png

Members online

No members online now.