User Tag List

Thread: IP Success

tbtwinsfan
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IP Success

Paul Molitor signed before yesterday's game and up through the 4th inning, for free.

I got him on sweet spot on a OLB and I asked my dad to get in line too and he got a certificate of authenticity signed as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: IP Success

Quote Originally Posted by TBTwinsFan
    Paul Molitor signed before yesterday's game and up through the 4th inning, for free.

I got him on sweet spot on a OLB and I asked my dad to get in line too and he got a certificate of authenticity signed as well.
    ?

Nice success!

tbtwinsfan
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: IP Success

I mean certificate of attendance.

These were pretty popular to get signed, I shoulda hopped back in line and got him to sign another one but I didn't.

I don't think people were prepared for him signing because they were going into the gift "shop" and buying hats and balls, so instead of people getting signed Twins/Brewers/Jays things, they were all Stingers. People were getting mini bats signed and those looked cool to be honest.

It was a good game, except it was cold, long and we lost, my dad left in the 6th and I stayed and watched the rest of the game. Then I had planned on getting out before the fireworks but we decided to watch from the car.

If I didn't feel so sick I woulda stayed to try and get some graphs, but I felt awful. I had to go because it was the first game in franchise history, and it was a local team and I was looking forward to going ever since they announced the team in December.