Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally...Blackhawks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soonerfreak

Apr 3, 2010
That was a crazy OT and Kane seeming to be the only one to know it went in at first was great. Nothing much better to watch then a OT goal to win the cup and the teams reactions to it.

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
I've always had them 3rd behind Red Sox and Colts in who I like and follow, went to see them alot in the 90's saw Steve Smith fight alot, always liked Larmer the best(thats who I was in the old video games..."Watch me make little Waynes head bleed!", remember that line? Congrats you guys!

hawkfandan

Aug 7, 2008
4600 North Chicago, IL
coltsnsox07 said:
I've always had them 3rd behind Red Sox and Colts in who I like and follow, went to see them alot in the 90's saw Steve Smith fight alot, always liked Larmer the best(thats who I was in the old video games..."Watch me make little Waynes head bleed!", remember that line? Congrats you guys!

LOL

Double down Trent is no doubt celebrating somewhere tonight too.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Congrats to all the Blackhawks fans on FCB, i know there are a whole bunch of you here on our site. Im not a Blackhawks fan but i am a fan of Patrick Kane and was very happy that he scored the game winner. Im also very happy for a Calgary Hitmen alumnus, Andrew Ladd, who actually scored Chicago's 3rd goal i believe. Andrew Ladd's second Stanley Cup and now he has the most Cup rings of any former Hitmen players :D

Im looking for photos of Andrew Ladd hoisting the Stanley Cup. Im not having any luck whatsoever so far, so if anyone comes across any photos of Ladd with the Stanley Cup can u please post or link the pictures.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
This was so great to see. I had my Hawks sweater on (it was my dads from a long time ago) and had a few beverages while watching the game. That Flyers goal with 4 minutes left in regulation almost killed me, but Kane stepped up early in OT. The Hawks are the only team I care about in hockey and it is nice to see them bring home the Cup!

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
hawkfandan said:
There were some extremely lean years there for a while. I still can't believe they won. :shock: It doesn't seem real. GO HAWKS!!!!!

I didn't realize this at all. I knew they weren't doing so well for some years, but CBC was showing the stadium with about 5,000 or less people attending the games. They were saying that the players used to hand out vouchers to people on the street to try and get them to come into the rink.

Glad to see Chicago win, congrats to all Hawks fans!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
congrats to the Balckhawks and their fans. it's great to see another young and highly talented team win the Cup just like the Penguins last season. I would love to see a Hawks Pens Final sometime in the next few seasons.

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
Great series, great ending.

I felt kind of bad for Patrick Kane, who had to celebrate all by himself, because it seemed like he was the only guy on the ice who was actually sure the puck had gone in the net.

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
Also, Bilko, here's a few Ladd pics:

x610.jpg

610x.jpg

Members online

Latest posts