Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone here win the Erstad Bat Knob?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I almost hit the BIN at $149.99 for you, but wasn't sure if you'd want it for that. Thought for sure at that price and on a Friday night it would last long enough for you, but the seller apparently was in a hurry to move it. I was getting ready to leave when it came up, so I just sent it to you. I'm kinda pissed you didn't get it.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Yeah, Im a bit bummed. Although... I dont think I've ever paid over $150 for a full GU bat anyways. Hopefully it will turn up again soon for me.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
I almost hit the BIN at $149.99 for you, but wasn't sure if you'd want it for that. Thought for sure at that price and on a Friday night it would last long enough for you, but the seller apparently was in a hurry to move it. I was getting ready to leave when it came up, so I just sent it to you. I'm kinda pissed you didn't get it.

Still havent seen it relisted.

His full bats still sell around half this price but I still wouldnt mind adding the card.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts