Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pulled the 2010 bowman Chrome Bryce Harper Superfractor 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
AK11 said:
If the edge on the back of the card is flipped up in the middle like it appears to be, then this card is not worth the money in my opinion. The owner maybe examining it and crying figuring it is not gem mint, possibly not mint if that edge is screwed up indeed. I hope that's the sleeve in the scan otherwise :cry:

Hopefully it's in better condition than the other Harper Superfractor.

AK11

May 24, 2010
bradical said:
Hopefully it's in better condition than the other Harper Superfractor.

I'll take note of the sarcasm. I realize it is the only one, but condition does matter to most, raw or graded, and the buyer of this card will be concerned about it unless of course BGS just slabs it mint or higher anyways.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
That is one Awesome pull! Congratulations!

Be Proud! Be VERY PROUD!!!

I think I'd have went off and celebrated too!! Good Luck with that Gem!!!

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Never thought about it this way before. What is the competition about? :grouphug:

DWright5 said:
Just found out that they "xxxx" out other sites web addresses. They don't want to advertise competitors. :lol:

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
uniquebaseballcards said:
Never thought about it this way before. What is the competition about? :grouphug:

DWright5 said:
Just found out that they "xxxx" out other sites web addresses. They don't want to advertise competitors. :lol:

That's basically what the mod said when someone questioned it.

He said it was like if Walmart advertised for Target or something. ::facepalm::

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
DWright5 said:
uniquebaseballcards said:

DWright5 said:

That's basically what the mod said when someone questioned it.

He said it was like if Walmart advertised for Target or something. ::facepalm::

- FCB does not publish a price guide

- FCB does not grade cards

- Both may have the same ads

I don't get it.

Oh wait...yes I do.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
Enjoy the CROW boys. Amazing as soon as someone posted about an amazing card the haters come out of the woods with "scan or ban", "liar", etc. Just like when the Strasburg super was pulled. He didn't have the greatest scan, and everyone jumped all over him for it. Now comes the Harper super and same thing happens.

So to the new member who pulled that baby......congrats, and can't wait to follow on eBay, and for all the haters........open wide and take a big ole bite of that crow!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Congrats on the pull !!! Hopefully this drops the Bowman prices down, now that the Heyward Auto super, the Stras Red, the Stras Super and the Harper super have been pulled :p

Members online