Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Thread 7/7/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
jjj7880 said:
caseya10781 said:
jjj7880 said:
Matt Garza with the save :lol: Price is now 12-4 :mrgreen:
Yep!

Show off some Price's Casey!!
Well, if you say so :D

This is one of my favorite cards, the front design is nothing special, but the back is just too cool!

2009UDGoodwinMiniBlackBorderFoil6-8.jpg

I'd show off some of the new Ginter stuff but none of my packages have arrived yet....

Great outing. 10K's!

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Wow! That Price goodwin Magician card is amazing drool...

I'll show this one off..

Price55.jpg

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Milwaukee is making it so Doug Melvin will never actually have to come out and say "we're sellers". They're just making it obvious on the field right now ::facepalm::

Corey Hart, we'll miss you; it's been fun. Hopefully we can get Bumgarner and Wheeler for you and someone else.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
If Cardinals are still up by 3 in the 9th do they bring in Ryan Franklin to close it out?

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
55_marlins_sp said:
The guy who's pitching for the Marlins tonight is doing well ...

No doubt! Thats what??? 16 straight quality starts!!! :shock: Is there a drool smilie?

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Christopher - hot, hot, hot! At-a-boy, Dexter, with that three-run bomb. The only problem is that of the starting pitching; Both Francis, and Cook have been rocked. Ubaldo will be up, tomorrow. I just hope he keeps it together. His entire last month has seen an inflation in his ERA.
Otherwise, Street gets the win, and a scoreless inning; sat down the red-hot Matt Holliday.

IannettaBowmanChromeSuperfractorAU.jpg

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Superfractor said:
Christopher - hot, hot, hot! At-a-boy, Dexter, with that three-run bomb. The only problem is that of the starting pitching; Both Francis, and Cook have been rocked. Ubaldo will be up, tomorrow. I just hope he keeps it together. His entire last month has seen an inflation in his ERA.
Otherwise, Street gets the win, and a scoreless inning; sat down the red-hot Matt Holliday.
Isn't De La Rosa going to be back in the rotation soon??

Members online

Latest posts