Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

an animated gif to create a "swing" from card images

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
That looked like a fun project. While not a Manny fan, I thought your effort on it was great!
DANNY

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
You mean like this Griffey I did a few years ago and the Pujols last year? I think Topps ought to make an animated digital card set that showed hitters swings and pitchers delivery from select cards Topps has made for them.

jrgif-animate.gif

AP5.gif

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Yup. What size is the Pujols file? Noticed it fits in your avatar.

Your pujols is pretty slick. Like the Griffey too- it looks like the 92 Pinnacle image is out of order in the middle of the swing... I found it's hard to get shots that have all the parts of the swing at even intervals... like I have 25 Manny images in the middle and the end of his swing but it's hard filling out the rest of it.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Thanks for the props guys

BunchOBull said:
Very fluid, very well done.

But I mean, c'mon, why aren't all of the cards GEM? Gosh!
:D I thought of trying that-but it was hard enough to get as many bat angles as I could in there. I was also trying to work in some important cards too- there are ZERO PSA 10 copies graded of his 91 front row RC> There are 4 versions of it too (regular, silver, gold, auto) and no PSA 10's of any version. The red crusade is gem though ;)

Members online

Latest posts