Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help finding a Ron Francis Hurricanes card.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cano collector

Apr 8, 2010
I have been kind of lurking as I am not sure if I am getting completely out of cards or not, BUT...

I do not collect NHL so I have VERY little NHL to trade, but I need a Ron Francis card in his Hurricanes jersey.

IF there is such a thing as an inexpensive GU card but if not some kind of Flashy card with a refractor type look or the see thru types I have seen on some of the ICE sets.

I need this for a friend and do not want anything high end but it HAS to be in his Hurricanes jersey.

Thanks and hopefully I can get some help.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
cano collector said:
I have been kind of lurking as I am not sure if I am getting completely out of cards or not, BUT...

I do not collect NHL so I have VERY little NHL to trade, but I need a Ron Francis card in his Hurricanes jersey.

IF there is such a thing as an inexpensive GU card but if not some kind of Flashy card with a refractor type look or the see thru types I have seen on some of the ICE sets.

I need this for a friend and do not want anything high end but it HAS to be in his Hurricanes jersey.

Thanks and hopefully I can get some help.

He has one from Artifacts I'm 99% sure. Maybe 08

cano collector

Apr 8, 2010
I have found a few on eBay, but wanted to try and get a trade done if I could and get my name started here.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
I have a Ron Francis/Jeff O'Neill GU Dual Jersey. He's with the Hurricanes in it.

cano collector

Apr 8, 2010
Skorris CCBC said:
I have a Ron Francis/Jeff O'Neill GU Dual Jersey. He's with the Hurricanes in it.

Thanks fpor taking a look for me. I really appreciate it, but I am needing a card with him by himself. It could be Crown Royale or anything nice looking.

cano collector

Apr 8, 2010
That Gold Label looks cool. Is the UD card on the bottom acetate or refractor like or is it my eyes playing tricks?

cano collector

Apr 8, 2010
I am only looking for 1 card. I am making something for a soldier and I do not collect NHL, even tho I have a little. I need 1 cool looking card for the display. If you don't want to do that, I understand as it is a kinda tiny thing. I do appreciate you looking tho.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts