Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Todays break and an old break of 08 Bowman Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
I opened a box when it first came out and I didn't feel like posting it. Since I had a good break today I thought I would post it. Now this was a bad break of Chrome. At least some of the other guys have a future.

Hits?

image-3-1.jpg
image-2-3.jpg

That's it besides some vet refractors.

On too today's break. I just got a bunch of random packs for fun. So I got the following...

3 2007 Bowman Draft (Parker base, Heyward gold base, Brandon Hamilton base and Chrome)
1 2007 Bowman Chrome(Jeff Lock and Mitch Atkins chrome)
1 2008 Bowman (nothing)
2 2008 Bowman Chrome
1 2008 UD Heroes

1 of the packs of Chrome held this(was stuck to a Schilling refractor)
image-7.jpg

The Heroes held this
image-1-2.jpg

Pretty sweet card. Numbered out of 15 too.

Also I thought this was weird, all of my Veteran base cards were xfractors. In my box and the 2 packs. Strange...

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I wonder who is going to be sending a PM for the chavez :)....nice patch

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
ryanhoward06 said:
aminors said:
Did I hear veteran Xfractors?!? I need them! lmk who you got and what you're looking for.

Thanks a lot,
Anthony

I was joking. :lol:

:p I heard about that on another board..didn't know what was up. That was mean though, I actually bought it.. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Anthony

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:
ryanhoward06 said:
aminors said:
Did I hear veteran Xfractors?!? I need them! lmk who you got and what you're looking for.

Thanks a lot,
Anthony

:p I heard about that on another board..didn't know what was up. That was mean though, I actually bought it.. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Anthony

Not really mean, as you are breaking the TOS with every post you make for xfractors.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
ryanhoward06 said:
aminors said:
ryanhoward06 said:
aminors said:

Thanks a lot,
Anthony

Anthony

Not really mean, as you are breaking the TOS with every post you make for xfractors.

Oh, my understanding of them was that I'm not allowed to post what I want until after the break is finished, but thanks for the heads-up. I guess I misunderstood the TOS and I'll be rereading them here shortly.

Thanks a lot,
Anthony

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
3. Please refrain from asking if a particular card is for trade or sale during a break either by posting a reply on a thread or via PM. Let the members who are breaking the product enjoy that rather than having to wade through PM's and numerous posts begging for a card. Please wait until the break is finished before you inquire about a card.

Not trying to be mean or rude, so please don't take it that way, but what I'm doing doesn't violate the TOS. The terms just say that I can't inquire about cards until after the break is finished. Sorry about any confusion.

Thanks again,
Anthony

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:
3. Please refrain from asking if a particular card is for trade or sale during a break either by posting a reply on a thread or via PM. Let the members who are breaking the product enjoy that rather than having to wade through PM's and numerous posts begging for a card. Please wait until the break is finished before you inquire about a card.

Not trying to be mean or rude, so please don't take it that way, but what I'm doing doesn't violate the TOS. The terms just say that I can't inquire about cards until after the break is finished. Sorry about any confusion.

Thanks again,
Anthony

Opps my bad. I would have sworn that I read that you couldn't ask. Well anyways you are pissing a lot of people off with the constant asking so I would hold back a little maybe.

Cano- I wish, but no.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
ryanhoward06 said:
aminors said:

Thanks again,
Anthony

Opps my bad. I would have sworn that I read that you couldn't ask. Well anyways you are pissing a lot of people off with the constant asking so I would hold back a little maybe.

Cano- I wish, but no.

Alright, well thanks for the advice!

Anthony

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:
ryanhoward06 said:
aminors said:

Thanks again,
Anthony

Cano- I wish, but no.

Alright, well thanks for the advice!

Anthony

I was not trying to be mean, just trying to warn you.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
blanning71 said:
Isn't it nice to see boardies work through a problem without threat of bodily harm or callin someone's mama a chicken spleen?

Brian, how in the hell did I miss someone calling someones mama a chicken spleen LOL!!!! Got a link??? ;)

Anyways, that Chavez is a killer looking card, congrats to the OP on the hit!!!

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks everyone. The Gonzalez is nft/or sale. I like him too. I might hold on to the Chavez for a little while as well. It is really nice in person.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Congrats on the Chavez pull! Sweet looking patch!

I wonder if it can hit lefties, 'cuz we A's fans could definitely use that!! :lol:

Members online