Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UPDATED: Guess who I get to meet!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
James Best

aka...

This Guy....

115947_459_1-280x336.jpg

and I am going to have him sign one of these if I can find one:
big-roscomonaco.jpg

I am going to slide it out, have him sign the hood, and then slide it back in with a Ticket Stubb from that game. If they were bluffing and he won't show up... then I will be kinda upset

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Re: Guess who I get to meet!

Haha!

They said "Roscoe" is going to be in attendance, IDK who played him in the movie but I assume "Roscoe" means Geh geh geh ROSCOE P!!!! COLTRANE! GEH GEH GEH!

I hope so, he was awesome in the series (I am only 16 and I know who Roscoe is... awesome, I know!)

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California

TBTwinsFan said:
Haha!

They said "Roscoe" is going to be in attendance, IDK who played him in the movie but I assume "Roscoe" means Geh geh geh ROSCOE P!!!! COLTRANE! GEH GEH GEH!

I hope so, he was awesome in the series (I am only 16 and I know who Roscoe is... awesome, I know!)

My best friend growing up was named Ross. Dukes was HUGE when I was in grade school/junior high.

Thus:

Friend named Ross+maximum Dukes of Hazzard popularity+meanspirited school kids= Hell on Earth for Ross (Roscoe). :lol: :lol: :lol:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

JackLondon said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Haha!

My best friend growing up was named Ross. Dukes was HUGE when I was in grade school/junior high.

Thus:

Friend named Ross+maximum Dukes of Hazzard popularity+meanspirited school kids= Hell on Earth for Ross (Roscoe). :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That must have sucked for him!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California

TBTwinsFan said:
JackLondon said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Haha!

Thus:

I still call him Roscoooooooeee P. Coltrane about once a month. :p

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

JackLondon said:
TBTwinsFan said:
JackLondon said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Haha!

Thus:

:lol:

Still no word on if James is actually going to be there...

They were looking for a General Lee to display with him, which would be AWESOME. I painted a lawnmover that originally was called the General Grant, than later changed to Graffiti Rod, or G-Rod for short. We ended up junking it. My unlce has a late 80s Ram half ton that he decaled up and it looks EXACTLY like a Lee, except it isn't a Charger. I have been hoping to get it off him but he just started using it again

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

TBTwinsFan said:
JackLondon said:
TBTwinsFan said:
JackLondon said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Haha!

Thus:

:lol:

Still no word on if James is actually going to be there...

They were looking for a General Lee to display with him, which would be AWESOME. I painted a lawnmover that originally was called the General Grant, than later changed to Graffiti Rod, or G-Rod for short. We ended up junking it. My unlce has a late 80s Ram half ton that he decaled up and it looks EXACTLY like a Lee, except it isn't a Charger. I have been hoping to get it off him but he just started using it again

My mom and one of my aunts chat alot (2-3 times a week) and my uncle (a different one) is a MAJOR car buff. When we lived in the same county, he taught me a lot of stuff (basics... I was only 3) and he collects diecasts (HARDCORE... his house is FULL of them) so I figured he might have one that I could nab off him... well he is going to call me and he might send me one too for him to sign as well. IDK.

What pen should I use?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I met him last night. He was in full Roscoe swing, an actual Hazzard County sheriff Uni (IDK if it was show used, I doubt it). The ****** thing was we had to pay for the autos. I didn't have a car, so I brought my DOH plate, but he had propaganda photos (re-elect Roscoe P Coltrane for Sheriff). He hasn't slowed a bit, he was runnin all over the field and he was GEH GEH GEH a lot (which was awesome!)

I get to meet him tomorrow as well.

Members online

Latest posts