Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One 2008 Donruss Prime Cuts Box Break WOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Ok first off I need To thank Andrew (allincards) for picking me this box out of a case
and selling it to me ok here are the goods I also made a video of this break, but I played it back and it
seems it will be a silent movie type, there was no audio when I played it back. if it works I'll post it when I can.

OK
Ted Williams insert 39/50
Reggie Jackson insert 156/249
Alan Trammell insert 248/249
Tony Gwynn Game used patch 70/99
Andrew Cashner Rookie Auto 223/249
Marty Marion Auto 06/94
and the big hit isSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
scan0001.jpg

G

And now the Big Time hit and it is a whooper well it is for me anyway ENJOY
Roger Maris Triple game used Number 1/2
scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Nice hit bro!!! These Prime Cuts old school patch cards definitely remind me of the 2005 Sweet Spot Classic patch set...nice pickup!!!

Alex

G

scotty21690 said:
Pine Tar said:
scotty21690 said:
Thanks Scotty is seems you and I are the only ones who like it LOL :lol:
You keepin it or sellin it?
I will mostly sit and look at this for a day or 2 and then have to part with it
since I did not work at all these last 2 weeks and I'll only get paid for the 4 holidays
the Union contracts says I do, so this check is going to be small on Friday and the Mortgage
was due the First LOL not that this is going to pay my mortgage it will help me out though.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
scotty21690 said:
[quote="Pine Tar":1fzu40bx]
scotty21690 said:
since I did not work at all these last 2 weeks and I'll only get paid for the 4 holidays
the Union contracts says I do, so this check is going to be small on Friday and the Mortgage
was due the First LOL not that this is going to pay my mortgage it will help me out though.[/quote:1fzu40bx]
Let's hope you get a lot of dough for it then....well, he's a Yankee so I don't see that as much of a problem. ;)

G

scotty21690 said:
Pine Tar said:
scotty21690 said:
[quote="Pine Tar":2leht9uw]
scotty21690 said:
was due the First LOL not that this is going to pay my mortgage it will help me out though.
Let's hope you get a lot of dough for it then....well, he's a Yankee so I don't see that as much of a problem. ;)[/quote:2leht9uw]

G

A_Pharis said:
#2/2 sold for $152 + s&h, but it only had one patch portion.

This one has two patches, I'd estimate around $175 - $200.
I was hoping for more LOL I not sure if I want to just Bin it and then take offers.
I not a big fan on the .99 auctions and let it run just in case it does not get many hits.

Not that this would not, but the other one was sold for 152 and I would have thought it would have been higher
like over 200 but hey I don't know the mind of the collectors, because if I did I would be making money LOL

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
Pine Tar said:
[quote="A_Pharis":1wosipxs]#2/2 sold for $152 + s&h, but it only had one patch portion.

This one has two patches, I'd estimate around $175 - $200.
I was hoping for more LOL I not sure if I want to just Bin it and then take offers.
I not a big fan on the .99 auctions and let it run just in case it does not get many hits.

Not that this would not, but the other one was sold for 152 and I would have thought it would have been higher
like over 200 but hey I don't know the mind of the collectors, because if I did I would be making money LOL[/quote:1wosipxs]

Great looking card.

I'd go with the BIN and best offer. Chances are that the person that won the 2/2 will want this one pretty bad if he/she sees it. Just a thought. Hope you get a lot for it.

Members online