User Tag List

Thread: 2006 & 2007 Bowman Heritage Prospects Sets

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2006 & 2007 Bowman Heritage Prospects Sets

So I had been working on the 2006 and 2007 Bowman Heritage Prospect sets via TTM when they came out but hadn't really sent anything out for probably a good two years. I figured it was time to pick back up and try to get more to continue on with the sets. Here's the progress of the 2006 set with a few sent out this past week.

While I do have some of the big names (Upton, Longoria, Sandoval), I am missing some of the other big names (Maybin, Gordon, Adenhart). I've also found at LEAST 13 that are no longer in baseball, so obviously I probably won't ever get those (Tim Moss, Francisco Leandro, Nate Gold, John Hardy, Steve Garrabrants, Chris Kolkhorst, Ryan Patterson, Jason Windsor, Kevin Estrada, Adam Coe, Eric Rodland, Chase Fontaine, Stephen Englund) - if anyone knows addresses or ways to send to them, please let me know.

Either way, so here's the 2006 BHP set (all TTM) - Currently at 66/100:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 2006 & 2007 Bowman Heritage Prospects Sets

So here's the progress of the 2007 Bowman Heritage Prospects set. Similar to the 2006 set, I've got some of the big names (Saunders, Hanson, Chamberlain), but still missing a few others (Boesch, Martinez).

Unfortunately have found about 20 so far who are no longer playing (Brett Campbell, Derin McMains, Eddie Degerman, Chance Douglass, Leo Daigle, Jay Garthwaite, Mike Devaney, Joe Ness, Justin Byler, Ivan DeJesus, Raul Barron, Vic Buttler, Josh Papelbon, Ryan Finan, Visili Spanos, Patrick Reilly, Marcus Sanders, Ryan Norwood, Jim Fasano, Shane Benson).

I just recieved the Young-Il Jung yesterday and have a few others out, so here's the current progress (currently at 60/100):

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice, if you have any current nationals lmk and i can try and get them for you.

"I don't lose sleep at night because my salary is X amount of dollars when I think it should be Y amount of dollars.
    I lose sleep at night because I've been in the league five years and we still haven't won a championship.
    I wake up in the middle night frustrated because we lost out in the first round and
    I want to see our players hoist the Stanley Cup.
    That's why I lose sleep. I don't worry about 13 months from now not having a paycheck."
    - Brooks Laich, on entering the final year of his current contract

Liberen A Wilson!!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jeff550
    nice, if you have any current nationals lmk and i can try and get them for you.
    Thanks for the offer, unfortunately no current Nats. I need a couple guys from Harrisburg (Marrero, Martinez, Ivany), but no one at the big league level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got these two at TigerFest back in January myself.

I would trying sending to Boesch as he has had some recent returns this past week or so. I can also try to help you with Jaime Ortiz (currently with Great Lakes Loons) and I have some hookups with other IP'ers if you can send me a list of who you need.
    Thanks,
    Zack

WANTED: CURRENT/LEGENDARY Detroit Tigers #ed/GU/AU/select RC
    PICS
    Those who PM me will have a guaranteed chance of response and have priority over posters! Please ask on my mailing date before inquiring on my cards

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tigsfan
    I got these two at TigerFest back in January myself.

I would trying sending to Boesch as he has had some recent returns this past week or so. I can also try to help you with Jaime Ortiz (currently with Great Lakes Loons) and I have some hookups with other IP'ers if you can send me a list of who you need.
    Thanks for the heads up on Boesch. I'll have to pick up the card and I'll try sending.

I actually JUST sent out to Ortiz last week, so I'll see if I get it back in the next week or so. I'll try to dig up a list of who I still need and where they currently are and let you know. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have anything for Ortiz to sign for me right now, so if you can get it to my mailbox by the 18th that would give me at least two shots to get him for you.
    Thanks,
    Zack

WANTED: CURRENT/LEGENDARY Detroit Tigers #ed/GU/AU/select RC
    PICS
    Those who PM me will have a guaranteed chance of response and have priority over posters! Please ask on my mailing date before inquiring on my cards

tbtwinsfan
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sly
    So here's the progress of the 2007 Bowman Heritage Prospects set. Similar to the 2006 set, I've got some of the big names (Saunders, Hanson, Chamberlain), but still missing a few others (Boesch, Martinez).

Unfortunately have found about 20 so far who are no longer playing (Brett Campbell, Derin McMains, Eddie Degerman, Chance Douglass, Leo Daigle, Jay Garthwaite, Mike Devaney, Joe Ness, Justin Byler, Ivan DeJesus, Raul Barron, Vic Buttler, Josh Papelbon, Ryan Finan, Visili Spanos, Patrick Reilly, Marcus Sanders, Ryan Norwood, Jim Fasano, Shane Benson).

I just recieved the Young-Il Jung yesterday and have a few others out, so here's the current progress (currently at 60/100):

SINGLETON! SINGLETON! SINGLETON!

Sorry... that was an epic drunk-guy chant from a Twins game I was at where Singleton was at the dish...

Nice stuff!

44ProGloves
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sly

Nice to see someone besides me here owns a Denker card! Looks like you got a bit of a rushed sig of his though. Also Ivan De Jesus is still in baseball he plays for the Albuquerque Isotopes

Celebrate #FathersDay by taking 10% off any order on http://shop.44progloves.com today! Use code Dad44 to make our gloves only $144 today only! http://www.44PROGLOVES.COM

Please follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/44ProGloves"

tbtwinsfan
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IDK if you would be interested in maybe lookking on Ebay for some of these bad boys?

I might know a place where you can get some of the out-of-baseball guys, sportscollectors,net has a lot I am sure... I don't personally use the site though...