Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Hockey Pickup Thread - August 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
Got the Kane in today. Going for a collection of All Star Future Watch Autos. Kane's my favorite so he got to be my first pickup.

scan0010-6.jpg

All of these below were pack pulled. Trying to get the set together. Duchene is en route!
scan0011-5.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
the Kane is gorgeous and good luck with the 2009-10 set. I'm looking forward to seeing your future pickups.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
pghbuccos said:
the Kane is gorgeous and good luck with the 2009-10 set. I'm looking forward to seeing your future pickups.
Thanks man. Ill take a pic of the auto set once its in hand. My FW auto collection should be sick too, but will be a work in progress for a long time.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
bmc398 said:
pghbuccos said:
Thanks man. Ill take a pic of the auto set once its in hand. My FW auto collection should be sick too, but will be a work in progress for a long time.

you should make a thread tracking your progress.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
BzZ-9gBGkKGrHqFjMEw5DMd7ZBMV4lvPF8Q_12.jpg

bmc398

May 25, 2009
pghbuccos said:
bmc398 said:
pghbuccos said:

you should make a thread tracking your progress.
LOL. This project is gunna take a long time. Ill start tracking it when I get more than 1 auto in my collection. Im basically going for like the top 5 or so Future Watch autos from each year they were made going back to 05/06. Will be fun to show off thats for sure. Im looking for a Toews next. You'd think that with #/999 of them out there that they would be easier to find.

Stastny might be my next win.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
greenspguplatinum.jpg

$60 shipped. Didn't think it'd get accepted since the BIN was $129.99 but hey ya never know so I put in and wa-la. So happy with this win!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts