Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone doing Racing TTM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I would LOVE to do some more... I have only done Matt Kenseth, thankfully I recieved it back both signed (I should have prepped them...)

Anyone else do these? I have been getting into racing cards a bit more, and especially with Press Passes' cool HOF inserts, I want some of these inked...

What are some good names besides R. Petty?

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Jimmie Johnson signed for me a few years ago. Took about nine to ten months.

Ryan Newman is a good signer, if he's anything like he was a couple years back.

Kyle Busch also used to sign very well, extremely fast. Dunno if he still does.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
aminors said:
Jimmie Johnson signed for me a few years ago. Took about nine to ten months.

Ryan Newman is a good signer, if he's anything like he was a couple years back.

Kyle Busch also used to sign very well, extremely fast. Dunno if he still does.

TY for the info

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Jimmie no longer signs TTM.... This is on his Foundation's website.

What is Jimmie Johnson’s autograph policy?

Due to the overwhelming amount of requests, the Jimmie Johnson Fan Club is currently not accepting items to be signed. We respectfully ask that you please do not send items to the Jimmie Johnson Fan Club, the Jimmie Johnson Foundation or Hendrick Motorsports. Please visit Jimmie’s website at www.jimmiejohnson.com and/or Jimmie’s official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/jimmiejohnson to see Jimmie’s appearance schedule where you could have a chance to meet him and potentially receive an autograph. In addition, please visit the Jimmie Johnson Foundation eBay Store at www.ebay.com/jimmiejohnsonfoundation to learn how you can purchase Jimmie autographed items through eBay and help raise money for the JJF.

davidleefan

Nov 17, 2008
Good info on Jimmie johnson he is a good signer at the track but you get JJ thats about it anymore. Mark Martin has to be the Best to sign of the current guys imo
We do alot of autos at the track I have hundreds of the 8X10 hero cards and thousands of trading cards signed let me know who you are looking for and we can work something out.
Buddy

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
davidleefan said:
Good info on Jimmie johnson he is a good signer at the track but you get JJ thats about it anymore. Mark Martin has to be the Best to sign of the current guys imo
We do alot of autos at the track I have hundreds of the 8X10 hero cards and thousands of trading cards signed let me know who you are looking for and we can work something out.
Buddy

Nobody in particular... I want my kyle Busch insert signed and I have a few other cards that would be nice inked.

Members online

Latest posts