Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have Cubs season tickets?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Just poking around here.

My birthday tradition since I was like 10 years old is going to a Cardinals game at Busch Stadium every year unless they are on the road.

Well this year they are at Chicago from April 16th to April 19th for a four game series.

I thought I would check and see if any FCB members are Cubs season ticket holders who might be able to cut me a deal of some seats for either the 16th or 17th games. Those are on a Thursday and a Friday. I was looking for four tickets.

Never been to Wrigley Field and I figured this may be a good opportunity for me first trek upstate and kill two birds with one stone. My birthday Cardinals game, and my first trip to Wrigley.

You can either e-mail or send me a PM if you may be able to help me out: [email protected]

Thanks for reading. My birthday is April 19th by the way.

-Sam

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
You really think a Cubs fan would work with you on this? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stubhub or eBay will be your only shot I bet. Cardinal and White Sox tickets are the quickest sell outs when tickets go on sale.

G

P_Manning 18 said:
You really think a Cubs fan would work with you on this? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stubhub or eBay will be your only shot I bet. Cardinal and White Sox tickets are the quickest sell outs when tickets go on sale.

Worth a shot.

Hell, I'd wear a Cubs jersey to the game and take pictures with it on if someone wanted to just give me some, :lol: :lol:

Okay, I probably couldn't bring myself to do THAT, but I thought it was worth a shot to see if anyone had any available on here. I'm not THAT bad, :mrgreen:

cubfan86

Aug 13, 2008
Central,IL
rob167 said:
check with ballerskrip, i believe he has season tix.

Skrip is not going to give tickets to Sam and why should he.
Sam, I can't believe you would even start this post and think it could pay off. You are the biggest Cardinals jerk on these boards and your countless Cubs bashing posts are just to much. You should have to pay way to much for your tickets like everyone else.

G

cubfan86 said:
rob167 said:

Sam, I can't believe you would even start this post and think it could pay off. You are the biggest Cardinals jerk on these boards and your countless Cubs bashing posts are just to much. You should have to pay way to much for your tickets like everyone else.

Okay *******, I wasn't asking for free tickets. I was asking if anyone had any so I could purchase them, because I know many people buy season tickets and like to sell them. If someone is too stupid to want to make a profit then I am sorry.

If you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute then stay out of the thread. I haven't said anything about the Cubs in months.

cubfan86

Aug 13, 2008
Central,IL
Sam Banks said:
cubfan86 said:
rob167 said:

Okay *******, I wasn't asking for free tickets. I was asking if anyone had any so I could purchase them, because I know many people buy season tickets and like to sell them. If someone is too stupid to want to make a profit then I am sorry.

If you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute then stay out of the thread. I haven't said anything about the Cubs in months.

I was waiting to see what kind of response I would get from you *******. You are a hypocrite in every way. You asked if someone would cut you a deal (which is a joke) and then you have the nerve to say that I have nothing worth contributing to the thread and to stay out???? It has never stopped you from running your ignorant mouth in the past and I am sure it will not stop in the future.
What comes around goes around whether you like it or not.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
i was not trying to start an argument here. i read where sam said he would pay for the tix unless someone wanted to give them to him. i wouldn't imagine someone just giving tickets away as cubs tix are a hot commodity with money to be made. yes sam is a die-hard cardinal fan who has bashed the cubs (and all cubs fans in the process), but what cub fan hasn't bashed the cardinals? i know i do, although it is merely poking fun at my cardinal friends........

G

I'm not arguring with anyone over anything in this thread anymore. I don't care what a few people have to say.

I have already gotten some great information in reguards to my original post, so it was a worthwhile thread for me.

This thread wasn't intended for any bashing in any manner and was going just fine until one certain member who likes to follow me around the boards commented.

cubfan86

Aug 13, 2008
Central,IL
Sam Banks said:
I'm not arguring with anyone over anything in this thread anymore. I don't care what a few people have to say.

I have already gotten some great information in reguards to my original post, so it was a worthwhile thread for me.

This thread wasn't intended for any bashing in any manner and was going just fine until one certain member who likes to follow me around the boards commented.

Boo Hoo. Check my posts and you will see that I do not live on these boards like you do!!! I have 70 posts to your 2800+ and rarely even check the boards. It is kind of ironic that I have seen you bash the Cubs on more than one occasion while only checking the boards every couple weeks. Funny how that happens. You act as though you are the victim but we all know what the truth is. Maybe you can get your Mommy to become a MOD so she can protect you.
What comes around goes around little Sammy.
Have a good day :lol:

G

cubfan86 said:
Sam Banks said:

Boo Hoo. Check my posts and you will see that I do not live on these boards like you do!!! I have 70 posts to your 2800+ and rarely even check the boards. It is kind of ironic that I have seen you bash the Cubs on more than one occasion while only checking the boards every couple weeks. Funny how that happens. You act as though you are the victim but we all know what the truth is. Maybe you can get your Mommy to become a MOD so she can protect you.

Thank you.

G

Sam I hollered at my buddy who has season tickets, he has 4 and I'm not sure were they are
in the park. Becuase he said they moved for the location they had last year.
I have done a lot for him over the years, so he owes me. He told me they always
do a drawing for the tickets (family owned) and if he nails one of the Games you are asking for
they are mine, to have. YES HAVE FOR FREE. They only problem is that it's my Anniversary on APR 20th
and my wife might just kill me if we do not go. :lol:

He did say he maybe able to trade his brother and Uncle for the others since it will be cold in April and they
usually don't go that early. They don't like the cold. So Sam if I get them for FREE you will get them for FREE.

And you know for a fact I would give them to you, and I'm a Cubs fan! :)

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
i thanked you for this post!

Pine Tar said:
Sam I hollered at my buddy who has season tickets, he has 4 and I'm not sure were they are
do a drawing for the tickets (family owned) and if he nails one of the Games you are asking for
they are mine, to have. YES HAVE FOR FREE. They only problem is that it's my Anniversary on APR 20th

He did say he maybe able to trade his brother and Uncle for the others since it will be cold in April and they
usually don't go that early. They don't like the cold. So Sam if I get them for FREE you will get them for FREE.

G

rob167 said:

Pine Tar said:

I don't know why but Thanks :D

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
cubfan86 said:
Sam Banks said:

Wow.

You are a giant tool.

Anyone who brings up post count is an idiot. Because, well, you are on these boards, so apparently you need a life just as much as he does ;)

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Pine Tar said:
rob167 said:

[quote="Pine Tar":1u8bvmt6]Sam I hollered at my buddy who has season tickets, he has 4 and I'm not sure were they are

I don't know why but Thanks :D[/quote:1u8bvmt6]

Good job Richard.

You are another one of the more generous members of the boards, even if you do it quietly ;)

I will be thanking your post as well.

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
i thanked you for your generosity.......you may not get the tix, but if you do, you offered them at no cost......very classy........those tix could be worth some bank as cub fans pay nutty prices.........(yes, i am a die-hard cub fan who has paid those nutty prices! :))

Pine Tar said:
rob167 said:

[quote="Pine Tar":2noskrs2]Sam I hollered at my buddy who has season tickets, he has 4 and I'm not sure were they are

I don't know why but Thanks :D[/quote:2noskrs2]

Latest posts