Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 UD HEROES GROUP BREAK w/ YOUTUBE..CARDS SHIPPED 8/30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
Re: 2008 UD HEROES GROUP BREAK LIVE!!!!!!

Do you collect yankees or did you just take them for chances of a big yankee hit? I'm just asking because I'd take the yankees in pretty much any case break. So if you don't collect them and they are available in one of your group breaks, I'd love to have them.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Re: 2008 UD HEROES GROUP BREAK LIVE!!!!!!

Matsuicollector said:
Do you collect yankees or did you just take them for chances of a big yankee hit? I'm just asking because I'd take the yankees in pretty much any case break. So if you don't collect them and they are available in one of your group breaks, I'd love to have them.

I know I can sell Yankees and I know there was the Legacy cards in the lot and thats why I had the lot of Yankees for $125.00..I know someone who is trying to get the whole set of Yankee Legacy cards... But on my breaks, If there is no chance of hitting the Legacy cards then You can probably get them (No promises)
Thanks again
Paul

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Re: 2008 UD HEROES GROUP BREAK WITH YOUTUBE VIDEOS FOR EACH BOX

[center:2d00dg7e]ADDED BONUS[/center:2d00dg7e]
Every team that did not get an autograph will now get one from a random product for your team

so you will get at least 1 auto from your purchase

Thanks
Paul

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008

Thanks for doing the break. Really happy with my Orioles selection. Really excited to see you continue this tradition as I have almost given up breaking wax and this is a fun way to continue my passion.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008

Casebusters said:
[center:2u16vxsr]ADDED BONUS[/center:2u16vxsr]
Every team that did not get an autograph will now get one from a random product for your team

Thanks
Paul

That's great Paul!! Thanks!

It was definately fun and would be interested in other breaks in the future...though of course probably getting another team (ie. Mariners) :)

bodisurfa

Aug 7, 2008

Casebusters said:
[center:8axcbne9]ADDED BONUS[/center:8axcbne9]

Thanks
Paul

Awesome Casebusters! Appreciate the generousity ;)

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
2008 UD HEROES GROUP BREAK CARDS SHIPPED ON 8/30

All teams except the Rangers were shipped out on Saturday so they should be delivered on Tuesday..Rangers paypal did not have address so they will ship on Tuesday...

Thanks again for all that participated in the break

Paul

edwards_everything

Aug 7, 2008
Re: 2008 UD HEROES GROUP BREAK CARDS SHIPPED ON 8/30

Casebusters said:
All teams except the Rangers were shipped out on Saturday so they should be delivered on Tuesday..Rangers paypal did not have address so they will ship on Tuesday...

Thanks again for all that participated in the break

Paul

My cards arrived today. Thanks again for doing the break. While, I'm bummed that I didn't get any autos or GU of my 2 favorite players (Steve Carlton and Mike Schmidt), it was fun to participate. Please keep me in mind if you decide to break another case. I would do my 2 teams again. And thanks for adding the extra autos - a very nice gesture. See you around the boards!

bodisurfa

Aug 7, 2008
Aloha Paul,
Also received my cards today, thanks so much for the case break. I hope you keep going with another case break as I'll be more then happy to a part of it.

Aloha! ;)

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
bodisurfa said:
Aloha Paul,
Also received my cards today, thanks so much for the case break. I hope you keep going with another case break as I'll be more then happy to a part of it.

Aloha! ;)

Will let you know when I do...

Thanks
Paul

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
phillyfan0417 said:
received my cards! thanks and this is how those who do case breaks should do business!

thanks again!

Thanks for the compliment!

What product is a good one to do to get collectors? I mean do you want a case where you get a lot of the same base cards? or should I try to do a bunch of boxes with lots of inserts/parallels etc?

How about a bunch of 05 Donruss products?

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
Yep I got mine. The mail carrier delivered it to my neighbors but luckily I'm friends with them so it worked out. It isn't the first time it has happened and I'm starting to lose faith in the USPS.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Casebusters said:
So did everyone in the break get their cards?
Not much replies on receiving cards

Paul

Got mine a couple days ago. Thanks Paul!

Members online

Latest posts