Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Graphics people... chime in!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
wideright said:
Let's hear from the graphic designers, photoshop wizards, or custom card makers!!! Let's see how many we have on the boards.

I have a section of custom cards I've made for people in my bucket if you want to check it out:
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e225/dstratford26/zMy Collection/Custom Cards/

I'm a graphic designer/web designer by trade so I enjoy looking at other custom cards and art work by other collectors.

You do some awesome work. I'm not a professional by any means. I just love making things for guys on here. I'm currently using a free program called paint.net. I'm hoping to have photoshop soon so I can master that program. :D

The banners I've made for people can be found HERE. I've done some buttons and poker chips as well. They can be found by clicking on the link and perusing my bucket. :D

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
i messed around with paint.net until my computer teacher let me borrow the painshop disc so i could install it to my home computer. i think both programs are identical but photoshop is a little easier to use.
here is some of my work.
beltrasnsuperfractor2copy.jpg
beltransuperrookie.jpg
i drew and colored this
scan0010jpg.jpg
golddragoncopy.jpg
some allen and ginter customs
aandg2.png
DICEKAANDGcopy.png
PPHANATICAANDGcopy.png
mays 1/1 logoman i wish
Untitled-5.png
i dont know what this is but it looks kinda of cool
crazyeyes.png
more custom cards
FSXDCVFDV.png
davidpriceauto.png
davidpriceprintingplate.png

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
John- thanks, for being a free program, it looks like paint.net is pretty cool and has some intriguing tools. I like the poker chip idea. When I first saw it I thought you were actually making poker chips with MLB logos on them. I was about to tell you to order me up a Red Sox set! LOL

numberonemetfan - nice card designs! I agree about the Mays logoman, that would be a sweet card if it existed. Keep it up!

mhsbaseball34

Aug 10, 2008
MyPens66 said:
mhsbaseball34 said:
I'm a custom card maker some examples are the front page of my bucket and others under the custom card section.

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/mhsbaseball34/
Really like some of your customs. One suggestion though, when "stretching" your images, make sure you make the length and width the same or else the picture will be distorted. Just some constructive criticism. :)

I agree the cards look better when I use my own pictures like the Posey instead of the one from the internet.

Members online

Latest posts