Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Trout private signing (CONTEST inside as well)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
Since others seem to be posting signing opportunities, figure I'd throw my next one up as well. Mike is one of the guys I work with on an exclusive basis, and I'll be having a small signing with him prior to his departure in a couple weeks. Baseballs and Baseball America's feature Mike on the cover will be available for purchase, but you would be free to send in your own items. Game used is available as well, if interested please contact for pricing. Mike is starting to limit all in person signatures, and is going to be extremely tough to get in the near future, so here is your chance to get a good signature of one of the top prospects in the game.

Signed Baseball America(issue with Mike on the cover)-$28 delivered
Signed OMLB-$38 delivered
Your card-$11 plus actual return shipping
Your 8x10-$15 plus actual return shipping
Your ball-$23 plus actual return shipping
Your bat-$30 plus actual return shipping

Inscriptions are available at $4 per, 20 characters max. Mike will include his jersey number on all signatures free of charge, if you'd like him to NOT put the jersey number on the item please make note of it when contacting me.

Will also be giving away a FREE signed and inscribed 8x10 of Mike to a lucky member here on FCB. To enter the contest, simply reply with who you think the #1 prospect in baseball will be for 2011. Will pick a random winner from the members who reply (and no, voting for Mike won't increase your odds of winning, haha).

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Those are pretty good prices. Good luck with signing.
What kind game used stuff are you going to have. Will he be inscribing it all game used then. I'd put something guu site about it.

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Those are pretty good prices. Good luck with signing.
What kind game used stuff are you going to have. Will he be inscribing it all game used then. I'd put something guu site about it.

Yah, he will put game used on everything. He'll sign a coa for each item too. Posted some of my stuff I got from Mike there a few weeks back and sold out of the bats, will definitely post again when I get this stuff in hand.

Members online

Latest posts