Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fantasy Basketball League (Yahoo)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Come join. I'm open to changing settings but right now it's standard categories head to head with one win/loss/tie per week.

League ID#: 4650
Password: FCB

League is on Yahoo.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
I'll throw in a couple prizes as we go. Others can do the same if they like.

I'll start with this one:
#/25
356.jpg

msink28

Dec 24, 2008
Hi, I have joined as msink28.

I will put up a Lamar Odom Topps Luxury Box #/100, a 2003-2004 Topps Carmelo Anthony RC, two mystery jerseys, and a 1974-1975 Mike D'Antoni RC.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
I've added this to the prize pool:
#/25
436.jpg

I've been looking into picking up some cheap but nice looking 90's inserts to throw in too.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
a few things come to mind.

i dont have much i could "pony up"
i will most likely not be able to attend the draft.

those things being said, if you need teams filled, i can do that

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
ThoseBackPages said:

I just picked a random time. It's still 40+ days away, so we have plenty of time to figure out the best draft time for most people. Worst case you can autodraft and as long as you follow along during the season that's perfectly fine with me.

As far as prizes go, it's totally up to each person how much they want to throw in if anything. Nothing is necessary to join, but I figured I'd toss in a few things to make it a little more interesting. That said, I plan on winning so it doesn't matter what I throw in.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Tomlinson21RB said:
ThoseBackPages said:

I just picked a random time. It's still 40+ days away, so we have plenty of time to figure out the best draft time for most people. Worst case you can autodraft and as long as you follow along during the season that's perfectly fine with me.

As far as prizes go, it's totally up to each person how much they want to throw in if anything. Nothing is necessary to join, but I figured I'd toss in a few things to make it a little more interesting. That said, I plan on winning so it doesn't matter what I throw in.

haha nice!

if i have a team, i would be sure to manage it

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I'm in. Not sure yet what I have in terms of prizes but I'm sure I'll pick some stuff up come BBall season.

cubfan131

Aug 18, 2008
I joined. I haven’t played fantasy basketball in a while so I’m looking forward to it. If we can’t add a 12th team you can remove me to get back to 10 teams.

jgro85

Mar 15, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Just a heads up, I cannot make the draft next Wednesday at 6 pm pdt. Any way we can change it? If not, I can pre-rank, just let me know.