Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<Its almost here>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Nervous excitement here. Would like to think Michigan is going to be significantly better. I can see it on offense, but not so much on D. Even the offense is uncertain with the QB situation in the air.

Michigan 34 / UConn 31

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Can't wait for Sunday. My Tulsa Golden Hurricanes get to play on National TV against East Carolina. Gonna go ahead and continue the trend of all of us picking our teams to win, and say Tulsa will win 28-24. Go TU!

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
cowboysrule48 said:
Missouri 45

Illinois 21

I go to UCF now, but I don't really care about their football team. They should be competitive in C-USA though.

Mizzou's offense didn't look as good as I expected, but I was very pleased with the defense. Should be a decent season.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
cowboysrule48 said:
cowboysrule48 said:
Missouri 45

Illinois 21

I go to UCF now, but I don't really care about their football team. They should be competitive in C-USA though.

Mizzou's offense didn't look as good as I expected, but I was very pleased with the defense. Should be a decent season.
After watching the K-State and Iowa State game the North is actually gonna be pretty exciting to follow this year.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
UMich92 said:
Nervous excitement here. Would like to think Michigan is going to be significantly better. I can see it on offense, but not so much on D. Even the offense is uncertain with the QB situation in the air.

Michigan 34 / UConn 31

Man did that suck as a UConn fan. :lol:

I swear to God it was like watching a Pop Warner game.......where the one team has the kid that is clearly the fastest and best kid on the field, they just snap him the ball and he runs left or right and he's 5 yards down the field before anyone even reacts.

What did Robinson run for almost 200 yds? And he didn't even have his shoes tied.
It will be interesting to see if he really is this amazing or if the performance was fueled by an element of surprise.
Teams can now gameplan and I'm pretty sure Uconn had no idea who was even starting going into the game - much less that Robinson was Pat White Episode II - Attack of the Clones.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
rymflaherty said:
UMich92 said:

Michigan 34 / UConn 31

Man did that suck as a UConn fan. :lol:

I swear to God it was like watching a Pop Warner game.......where the one team has the kid that is clearly the fastest and best kid on the field, they just snap him the ball and he runs left or right and he's 5 yards down the field before anyone even reacts.

What did Robinson run for almost 200 yds? And he didn't even have his shoes tied.
It will be interesting to see if he really is this amazing or if the performance was fueled by an element of surprise.
Teams can now gameplan and I'm pretty sure Uconn had no idea who was even starting going into the game - much less that Robinson was Pat White Episode II - Attack of the Clones.
I was suprised, i was thinking when they said Robinson was the starter Rich Rod was a idiot. look like he made a good choice.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Texas looked terrible. The offense looked out of sync, Gilbert was inconsistent, there's still no clear cut #1 RB....ugh

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Both Texas and Florida would of lost today if they played some one worth a damn.

Florida had 8 fumbles today.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
The Texas score could have just as easily been 48-10. Two dropped pick-sixes and that fluke td catch by Rice at the end of the first half

Members online

Latest posts