Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Night Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Utleyfan1 said:
Anthony-Madden 09? I had it then sold it after I got completely fed up. I have a relatively long fuse but this game just was a little to fumble/interception prone for me.

Oh, I believe you there.

This is the first year I have actively let my losses count.

I normally prefer perfect seasons, but I am playing out games this time around. First season, lost in the AFC championship game (3rd loss of season). This season, 3 losses on the season. I had a game where I threw NINE total interceptions (8 by my starter, backup came in for one series and threw one while starter had back spasms). And I won.

The sad thing is, I lose in OT like 80% of my losses. 4 out of 5 have been OT losses, which sucks. This season I may have lost more games (at least regular season), but my team had a beast of a season. I do fantasy drafts, but I had to trade for Fitz (drafted Boldin and AP). So my offense is freaking stacked (season 3 will have three 90 or higher WR- Holmes, Boldin, Fitz), but Cutler is SO injury prone.

If my O-Line and DT didn't need so much help, I would be upgrading Cutler, but I gotta stick with him for now :(

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
jeremy said:
november rain was the worst guns n roses song ever, whos with me

the video cost 200 million dollars and also sucked

Nope. You are wrong. I also love Welcome to the Jungle and Sweet Child of MIne.
your a commercial Guns N Roses fan.

Utleyfan1

Aug 7, 2008
Haha I'm a Bills fan I know I should be Eagles but I've been Bills all the way. I used to throw at least 2 interceptions a game with Edwards and my only chance was using Lynch on screens as he couldn't be brought down. Also I was decent in every Madden and I'm still decent at this one but I moved to NCAA.

Utleyfan1

Aug 7, 2008
Haha I'm a Bills fan I know I should be Eagles but I've been Bills all the way. I used to throw at least 2 interceptions a game with Edwards and my only chance was using Lynch on screens as he couldn't be brought down. Also I was decent in every Madden and I'm still decent at this one but I moved to NCAA.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
The narrative quality of the video accentuated the epic nature of the song. The video entailed Axl and then girlfriend Stephanie Seymour being wed, interspersed with a live performance in a theatre. Particularly, it can be noted for its large budget (about $1.5 million ; $8,000 worth dress worn by Stephanie Seymour)and stunning cinematography. It is currently the 13th most expensive music video ever.[8]

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
ThoseBackPages said:
ANTHRAX!!!

That is one of my older nicknames, from when I worked at Outback Steakhouse.

An odd nickname (got it like 6 months after the scare), but one that endeared me to others.

Anyways, how's life Lunchbox? You gotten you a Freddie AFLAC yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.