Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

any news on the Upper Deck Football 2010?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14tahunts

May 13, 2010
cool
i kinda like topps' product this year so id rather stick to that as a set to put together

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
They've already put out their first 2010 product with Sweet Spot. If I'm remembering correctly, next up is SPX.

But with the way my mind is working today, I'm probably remembering wrong. Maybe somebody else can confirm/correct.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
It's delayed.

Then it gets delayed some more.

It finally comes out and blows.

That's my UD News until proven otherwise. 2 releases canceled. 1 delayed numerous times and when it does come out, I admit the cards look nice, but looks like they spent as little as they could while charging the same price.....at least imo they are going to have to deliver more value if they want people to fork over that money for a non-licensed product.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
No NFL license means no NFL logos on anything.

So IF Upper Deck Football comes out, it will be a pale imitation of its former self.

The Sweet Spot set can thrive because of the "hits" tapping into the college fan market...but I can't fathom too much more with just the players and the CLC license.

14tahunts

May 13, 2010
I don't like the fact that UD used NFL and event worn jersey I'm a NCAA set, I mean it would be more unique if they used college jerseys and patches

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
College jerseys are impossible to find.......

And massively expensive ...

I collect college gamers (UTexas)..

Bg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
200lbhockeyplayer said:
No NFL license means no NFL logos on anything.

So IF Upper Deck Football comes out, it will be a pale imitation of its former self.

The Sweet Spot set can thrive because of the "hits" tapping into the college fan market...but I can't fathom too much more with just the players and the CLC license.

I just opened up 4 packs of Sweet Spot ( at $20 bucks a pop) and even though the cards look great and are still of high quality, im just not a big enough of a fan to spend anymore $$$ on college cards. Its a shame since UD is my favorite card producer. I will have to look at the other companies to buy 2010 NFL products or ill just save my money for UD Hockey.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Leaf said:
College jerseys are impossible to find.......

And massively expensive ...

I collect college gamers (UTexas)..

Bg

press pass seems to get them and throw them in cheap products.

Members online

Latest posts