Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All ebay sellers: Beware of veritas98

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Watt

Aug 16, 2008
Cleveland
I don't post much, but this made me so upset I figured I needed to share it.

Anyway, I had an auction for a Roger Federer Auto /75 which he won. He did not pay until after I filed a NPB. I send out the card, and in a week or so he asks me for a picture of the card. Nothing else, no explanation, just the picture. I gave it to him asking why and he didn't answer. On the 25th he filed a paypal dispute claiming he never received the card and that he tried to contact me through e-mail (which I never got), and hoped that this would "get my attention". He immediately upgraded it to a claim, letting paypal put the $171 "on hold". I ask him what this is about, and on the 26th I get a package in the mail and what is it? It's the Federer card sent back from him WITH his signature on the customs slip and he put it in a different toploader and used masking tape (I did not). I send all these scans to paypal and of course they don't care and refund him the money. His feedback on ebay is private, likely because he does this often, and he is from Singapore so you cannot track the package.

Hopefully this can help one person here and then this will make me feel a little bit better.

Members online