Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do YOU have a 2000 Invincible Vinyl Wild /10?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
HAHA!

I would love to have just 1 of any player.

Here is the checklist if anyone cares...

#1 Chipper Jones
#2 Cal Ripken Jr
#3 Nomar Garciaparra
#4 Ken Griffey jr
#5 Sammy Sosa
#6 Mike Piazza
#7 Derek Jeter
#8 Mark McGwire
#9 Tony Gwynn
#10 Alex Rodriguez

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
This is the first time I've ever even heard of that parallel, with so few players in the set and a print run of 10, those would have to be crazy hard odds to pull one of those!

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I don't know. I don't see them anywhere. I would LOVE to bust a case of this!

I already have a huge number of the purples /299 and the blues /67, along with most of all the other inserts. But I would still love to bust some.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
tonsofcommons said:
I don't know. I don't see them anywhere. I would LOVE to bust a case of this!

I already have a huge number of the purples /299 and the blues /67, along with most of all the other inserts. But I would still love to bust some.

hot damn!

it HAS to be out there somewhere

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
clarkfan said:
This is the first time I've ever even heard of that parallel, with so few players in the set and a print run of 10, those would have to be crazy hard odds to pull one of those!

That's a really good point. 100 cards spread throughout all those packs.....

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Like those Flair Perfect 10s. I don't think I've ever seen one on ebay until after it ends. I don't think I've seen a Vinyl Wild at all, though since Frank Thomas isn't on the checklist, I doubt I've ever looked.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Find a ShopKo...surely they have unopened boxes.

That's one thing I miss about the Midwest, ShopKo always had bizarre old boxes. I once grabbed 10 boxes of 1999 Ultimate Victory for something like $19.99 each - on eBay they were selling at $120/each because of Ankiel, Beckett, Soriano and the parallels.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Find a ShopKo...surely they have unopened boxes.

That's one thing I miss about the Midwest, ShopKo always had bizarre old boxes. I once grabbed 10 boxes of 1999 Ultimate Victory for something like $19.99 each - on eBay they were selling at $120/each because of Ankiel, Beckett, Soriano and the parallels.

+1, I remember getting a hobby box of 2001 Fleer Legacy with the auto'd hat inside for $40.00 & they were selling for ~$200 at the time. Ended up pulling an auto'd Mike Schmidt hat & a Drew Henson auto'd RC (should have sold that). I checked a few local Shopkos but that was the only box I found.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Now I'm curious as well.

Maybe someone can dig though Beckett back issues in case there was an ad for the product showing what these looked like?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
you would think with that checklist and the PC guys we have on here, SOMEONE would have one.

Members online

Latest posts