Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Basketball Team Collectors List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Post the team you collect, and I will update the list.

Atlanta Hawks
-Wehttam6

Boston Celtics
PSquared

Charlotte Bobcats

Chicago Bulls

Cleveland Cavaliers

Dallas Mavericks

Denver Nuggets

Detroit Pistons
-Daltonb1219

Golden State Warriors

Houston Rockets
-predatorkj

Indiana Pacers
-aeast317 -bravesfan22

L.A Clippers

L.A Lakers
-Uofo2212 -KOBEARODLT -Rickzcards -Tick-Tock-Man
-ostrander111

Memphis Grizzles

Miami Heat
-miamiheat

Milwaukee Bucks

Minnesota Timberwolves

New Jersey Nets
jfras7777

New Orleans Hornets

New York Knicks

Oklahoma City Thunder
-Huffamaniac

Orlando Magic
-Card Magnet -MyPens66

Philadelphia 76ers

Phoenix Suns

Portland Trailblazers
-tkendrick3636

Sacremento Kings

San Antonio Spurs

Toronto Raptors

Utah Jazz
-tropicaltwinsfan

Washington Wizards
-imac220

AthleticConnections

Dec 19, 2008
im breakin up boxes i have of tons of basketball inserts...all newer stuff...like finest refs, topps chrome refs, reflections etc etc...would u guys be interested in team lots for between $.10-$.25 a card...id venture to say that most of the cards i got here book between $2-5 all being #'d inserts....let me know, and ill break down team lots for neone who wants them

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
AthleticConnections said:
im breakin up boxes i have of tons of basketball inserts...all newer stuff...like finest refs, topps chrome refs, reflections etc etc...would u guys be interested in team lots for between $.10-$.25 a card...id venture to say that most of the cards i got here book between $2-5 all being #'d inserts....let me know, and ill break down team lots for neone who wants them
I'd be very interested in Hawks. I hope you do it.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
The Hawks are on top, as usual, and I'm at the very top of the list because I'm the best. :cool:

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Lifelong Lakers fan! In fact I'm a lifelong LA fan, started with the Rams, then Lakers, Raiders(I know not an original LA team), Dodgers, UCLA, and the Kings. No bandwagon fan here. I do have a half-liking for the Clippers but it's hard to like them knowing they'll always get rid of any talented player they have.

Latest posts