User Tag List

Thread: My 2010 IPs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My 2010 IPs

So, I live in Arlington, Va just outside of DC and am able to hit up some Nats games. I was able to go to a lot of games this year and find out what teams are good and what teams are terrible at signing at games. Sometimes I was able to go early enough to see the other teams drive in via taxi and stay late to see the Nats leave. I ended up giving away 5 or 6 autos(Storen, Pudge, relief guys) I had to little kids who didnt have cards or anything to get signed which made me feel better than actually getting the auto. I'd say I went to about 20 games this year and was able to get this many. I am pretty happy with what I got and you'll see the Dbacks are by far the best. I'm in the process of scanning but here is what I have scanned so far:

Nats:

I'm working the Kinks out for posting pics so if anyone can tell me what I'm doing wrong I appreciate it

Thanks to poppudaimadochi for the SICK signature
    Collecting former Virginia Cavaliers (Farrell, T. Wilson, David Adams, Sean Doolittle, Guyer, Gosselin, Morey, J. Thompson) and Storen
    Almost always almost complete Bucket

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My 2010 IPs

nice, do you wait out by lot A after the game, aslo about how long does it take for the players to leave?

Go NATS

"I don't lose sleep at night because my salary is X amount of dollars when I think it should be Y amount of dollars.
    I lose sleep at night because I've been in the league five years and we still haven't won a championship.
    I wake up in the middle night frustrated because we lost out in the first round and
    I want to see our players hoist the Stanley Cup.
    That's why I lose sleep. I don't worry about 13 months from now not having a paycheck."
    - Brooks Laich, on entering the final year of his current contract

Liberen A Wilson!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jeff550
    nice, do you wait out by lot A after the game, aslo about how long does it take for the players to leave?

Go NATS
    Thanks. I wait out by the player lot which is the screened in one behind the stadium close to the river. I would say they are usually all out by 45 minutes after the game

Thanks to poppudaimadochi for the SICK signature
    Collecting former Virginia Cavaliers (Farrell, T. Wilson, David Adams, Sean Doolittle, Guyer, Gosselin, Morey, J. Thompson) and Storen
    Almost always almost complete Bucket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome stuff, there are some good guys in there. I really got into IP autographs this year, they make collecting a lot of fun.