User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Sending out my first current hockey request, ever...

  1. #1
    Senior Member TBTwinsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southwestern Minnesota
    Posts
    24,583
     tbtwinsfan
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sending out my first current hockey request, ever...

    I have bought a lot of Hockey Cards in the past year or so, and now I need to get rid of them somehow. I don't have a current success from hockey...

    Actually, I don't have any from basketball, Soccer, LaCrosse

    So I am going to send 3 cards to Joe Thornton.

    I have a stack of cards that need to go out for TTM. This will be my first request in a while. I am also sending indexs/questionaire to Eddie Carnett.


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,095
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Sending out my first current hockey request, ever...

    Try Brett Hull TTM, i hear hes a good signer
    http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/fivenoeitalls/


    I collect
    San Diego Teams
    Mat Latos
    HOF Autos/GU

  3. #3
    Senior Member TBTwinsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southwestern Minnesota
    Posts
    24,583
     tbtwinsfan
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Sending out my first current hockey request, ever...

    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan1214
    Try Brett Hull TTM, i hear hes a good signer
    As far as HOF, Bobby Clarke is AWESOME. I sent 3 cards to him, and he signed and returned them fast.


  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    2,428
     nmusicp1
     @nmusicp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Sending out my first current hockey request, ever...

    My 4 successes from hockey are Semyon Varlamov, Alexander Semin, Tom Poti, and Eric Fehr. Varlamov is a really good signer. Teemu Selanne is also supposed to be a good signer but i havent heard back from him yet.
    Will sell/trade soul for Washington Capitals/Atlanta Braves cards
    http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/nmusicp/library/

  5. #5
    Senior Member TBTwinsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southwestern Minnesota
    Posts
    24,583
     tbtwinsfan
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Sending out my first current hockey request, ever...

    Quote Originally Posted by chippernate
    My 4 successes from hockey are Semyon Varlamov, Alexander Semin, Tom Poti, and Eric Fehr. Varlamov is a really good signer. Teemu Selanne is also supposed to be a good signer but i havent heard back from him yet.
    Sent to Teemu yesterday. Apparently he is REALLY fast


  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Sending out my first current hockey request, ever...

    Good luck to you, don't get tricked into thinking he always signs quick!
    Thanks,
    Zack

    WANTED: CURRENT/LEGENDARY Detroit Tigers #ed/GU/AU/select RC
    PICS
    Those who PM me will have a guaranteed chance of response and have priority over posters! Please ask on my mailing date before inquiring on my cards

  7. #7
    Senior Member TBTwinsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southwestern Minnesota
    Posts
    24,583
     tbtwinsfan
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Sending out my first current hockey request, ever...

    Quote Originally Posted by tigsfan
    Good luck to you, don't get tricked into thinking he always signs quick!
    I never assume things! (Unless it is Pat NEshek)


  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    2,428
     nmusicp1
     @nmusicp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Sending out my first current hockey request, ever...

    Quote Originally Posted by TBTwinsFan
    Quote Originally Posted by tigsfan
    Good luck to you, don't get tricked into thinking he always signs quick!
    I never assume things! (Unless it is Pat NEshek)

    I sent mine to Teemu back in july i believe and havent gotten it back
    Will sell/trade soul for Washington Capitals/Atlanta Braves cards
    http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/nmusicp/library/

  9. #9
    Senior Member TBTwinsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southwestern Minnesota
    Posts
    24,583
     tbtwinsfan
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Sending out my first current hockey request, ever...

    Quote Originally Posted by chippernate
    Quote Originally Posted by TBTwinsFan
    Quote Originally Posted by tigsfan
    Good luck to you, don't get tricked into thinking he always signs quick!
    I never assume things! (Unless it is Pat NEshek)

    I sent mine to Teemu back in july i believe and havent gotten it back

    Hmm... I looked him up on a database, and he seemed pretty good. Even sent extras once and a while.


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    2,428
     nmusicp1
     @nmusicp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Sending out my first current hockey request, ever...

    Quote Originally Posted by TBTwinsFan
    Quote Originally Posted by chippernate
    Quote Originally Posted by TBTwinsFan
    Quote Originally Posted by tigsfan
    Good luck to you, don't get tricked into thinking he always signs quick!
    I never assume things! (Unless it is Pat NEshek)

    I sent mine to Teemu back in july i believe and havent gotten it back

    Hmm... I looked him up on a database, and he seemed pretty good. Even sent extras once and a while.
    yea, i sent him a ultra 4x6 that would look great signed. Still holding out hope since i still get some TTM's back every now and then from the Caps.
    Will sell/trade soul for Washington Capitals/Atlanta Braves cards
    http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/nmusicp/library/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •