Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Collecting the 1965 Topps Baseball Set signed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chromerookies

Aug 7, 2008
Madison, Ct.
Hey everyone,
For the past 2-3 years I have been collecting the 1965 Topps set signed and am really close to 350/598 signed! Lately though I've been getting like 10 ttm's/week and I am getting really close to my goal this year of having 400/598 signed. Its been really fun working on this and getting all the ttm's in and tracking down all the tough auto's. I choose this set because I love the design and photo's and there are no "impossible" auto's. Plus when I was going to auto shows I would get a HOFer's Rookie signed and his 65' Topps because that was my next favorite card of thiers.So when I decided to go for the set signed I already had like 10 HOFers done. Is there anyone else who's working on this set?

-Dan

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Nice set to get done, Hopefully when ya hit the 400 milestone there will be some scans of it. I am gonna do teams and not sure if I am gonna do a 65 team. 61 Yankees ia my 1st team followed by either another yankees or a phillies one. Best of luck in your pursuit of the rest.

metrotheme

Dec 3, 2009
Do you have a want list? If so, PM me, some of these guys are active on the IP circuit that I might be able to help with.

Members online

Latest posts