Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Hockey Pickup Thread - November 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
starting off a new month with some more Certified...

B63in6gCGkKGrHqJhoEyrkhJTRNBMyiMpdn-g_12.jpg

B6Z8QWkKGrHqMOKi8EyuF-crwoBMO4Jdm2g_12.jpg

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Are Young Guns expensive? I know they're a very popular insert, but I don't know if they're expensive/cheap.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Weimer said:
Are Young Guns expensive? I know they're a very popular insert, but I don't know if they're expensive/cheap.

They are fairly inexpensive. There are a few guys who still sell for big bucks, but most are pretty easy to obtain.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
gonzagacubs said:
Weimer said:

They are fairly inexpensive. There are a few guys who still sell for big bucks, but most are pretty easy to obtain.

Are we talking like $5-10 inexpensive or like $30+ inexpensive?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Weimer said:
gonzagacubs said:
Weimer said:

Are we talking like $5-10 inexpensive or like $30+ inexpensive?

depends on who you are looking to buy. they go anywhere from a few dollars to a few hundred dollars.

* there are also YG Exclusives which are /100 and YG High Gloss which are /10

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Thanks for the info, Dave. I still know next to nothing about hockey cards.

My girlfriend wanted to collect Penguins cards in the past because she loves them, but never did. That's the closest I've come to dabbling in hockey cards minus the box of The Cup and Sweet Shot I randomly opened.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Weimer said:
Thanks for the info, Dave. I still know next to nothing about hockey cards.

My girlfriend wanted to collect Penguins cards in the past because she loves them, but never did. That's the closest I've come to dabbling in hockey cards minus the box of The Cup and Sweet Shot I randomly opened.

well if you want to get some Penguin YG's you can usually get them fairly cheap with the exception of Crosby ($250-500), Malkin ($60-70), Staal ($20-30) and Fleury ($30-50). some day I hope to get a Crosby.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'm not currently looking to buy anything. I have $60 to my name and a mountain of bills. Was just curious how expensive the Young Guns cards were. Trying to learn as much as I can. :)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Weimer said:
I'm not currently looking to buy anything. I have $60 to my name and a mountain of bills. Was just curious how expensive the Young Guns cards were. Trying to learn as much as I can. :)

fair enough. feel free to ask as many questions as you have there is always someone around to answer them for you.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Weimer, YG are the **** Brother!

i personally am looking forward to see how the Donruss Rated Rookies look later this month.
could give YG a good run for the money

Latest posts