Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Chrome Player Draft-Shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Re: 2010 Bowman Chrome Player Draft-FULL-Scans pg 15

Break was on the 7th.

It's the 25th and still no cards.

I hope the mods take notice on this break

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

Lancemountain said:
Break was on the 7th.It's the 25th and still no cards.I hope the mods take notice on this break

If you have problems, feel free to PM me to talk about it. Just so everyone knows, the reason why it took so long is because the break took two weeks longer than anticipated to fill, which pushed the draft and break from either of two weeks during which my schedule was wide open to the two busiest weeks of the year for me. Looking back, I should have delayed or rescheduled the break for after Christmas, but that's water under the bridge at this point. But instead of having two open weeks to do the draft/break/sorting/shipping, I did what I could in the limited amount of free time I had during my busy weeks and it took me right up to (within two hours) my plane home for Christmas, which unfortunately adds another 5 days to the wait time for some of you.

As stated in the post above, I will throw in a couple little extras for those of you whose packages I did not yet send when they go out (once I return on the 26th). Other than that I'm afraid there's not much else I can do at this point, other than assure you that the rest of the packages will be in the mail very soon.

Again, you are welcome to PM me with any questions or concerns if you would like to do so.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
Again, you are welcome to PM me with any questions or concerns if you would like to do so.

Why would I PM you with concerns in regards to a GROUP break????

I have ripped cases and had them broken down by team in less than an hour. It really isn't that hard.

There are guys here that host breaks with full time jobs and families. I have never waited till the end of the next week to get the cards.

A month is too long to wait for cards from a group break. You didn't even post who won the wrappers until I asked about them.....and that was over a week after the break.

Again, I hope the mods take notice.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis

Lancemountain said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

Why would I PM you with concerns in regards to a GROUP break????

I have ripped cases and had them broken down by team in less than an hour. It really isn't that hard.

There are guys here that host breaks with full time jobs and families. I have never waited till the end of the next week to get the cards.

A month is too long to wait for cards from a group break. You didn't even post who won the wrappers until I asked about them.....and that was over a week after the break.

Again, I hope the mods take notice.

I have no problem with you asking questions here, simply stating that I'm very open for communication.

I don't really like to make excuses, but this needs to be said about what you said regarding the speed of other people's breaks: you seem to be forgetting that player breaks take much more time to sort and ship than team breaks. Most people do team breaks because they are much simpler and much quicker for the break host. I choose to host player breaks because I think they are more fun and better value for the participants, despite the fact that it's notably more work. We're talking 200 slots vs 20-25 slots. All that is fine...it's what I signed up to do...but just keep in mind that there's a big difference between team and player breaks, which makes comparison between the two unfair.

Again, in retrospect I should have delayed this break until after Christmas, but it didn't happen that way. I understand your concern, but there is nothing I can do until I return tomorrow; and I can assure you that getting the last of the packages out will be my top priority.

MMantle

Sep 8, 2010
Anyone get their cards yet? Just curious, not that mine got lost in the mail or anything. Thx

tombb25

Dec 17, 2009
Napa, CA
ATH said there were some still being shipped, so you should receive yours soon, if he shipped around Christmas there will be a delay in delivery due to the post office being closed multiple days.

tcsffan

Jan 5, 2009
Received my cards today, thanks for the break and let me know if/when you're going to do another one.

Thanks!
Tony

ALL_THE_HYPE said:
The remainder were shipped a couple days ago so if you haven't received yours already, it is on its way.

tombb25

Dec 17, 2009
Napa, CA
Got mine the other day, thanks for the break, the Shelby Miller Auto and Refractor looks super clean, I'll get scans up later, thanks again!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
tombb25 said:
Got mine the other day, thanks for the break, the Shelby Miller Auto and Refractor looks super clean, I'll get scans up later, thanks again!

Good to hear. The Miller was actually one of the better looking autos as far as condition goes.

By the way, if any of you want me to leave you feedback, either leave me feedback and I'll return the favor, or post in this thread to let me know you got your cards and I will gladly leave you feedback.

Latest posts