Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cardboard Fan's IP/TTM auto thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Cardboard Fan

Apr 15, 2009
Orlando, FL
I've decided to start a thread to post up all of my IP/TTM autos and will update it as new stuff comes in.

Here are my two newest in via trade:

2001Topps420EddiePerez.jpg

2008Justifiable24TommyHanson.jpg

Thanks for the look,
Mike

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
The Cardboard Fan said:
I've decided to start a thread to post up all of my IP/TTM autos and will update it as new stuff comes in.

Here are my two newest in via trade:

2001Topps420EddiePerez.jpg

2008Justifiable24TommyHanson.jpg

Thanks for the look,
Mike

Hanson did a good job on that puppy, can't wait to see more!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
The Cardboard Fan said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Hanson did a good job on that puppy, can't wait to see more!

Thanks,

The Hanson put me up to 109 different former/current Braves players for my IP/TTM auto portion of my PC

I need to do something like that for the Twins, but it will probably be the Wild... for some reason, collecting autographs of my favorite baseball team never does the trick for me...

The Cardboard Fan

Apr 15, 2009
Orlando, FL
TBTwinsFan said:
I need to do something like that for the Twins, but it will probably be the Wild... for some reason, collecting autographs of my favorite baseball team never does the trick for me...

This part of my PC is really for my little boy... if he is into the hobby as he gets older I think it would be cool for us to have something like this to do together

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
The Cardboard Fan said:
TBTwinsFan said:

This part of my PC is really for my little boy... if he is into the hobby as he gets older I think it would be cool for us to have something like this to do together

Yeah. I wish I had something like this to do with my dad. He is into cards a little bit, but would rather buy a rack pack box of 87 Topps because you get more cards, and he doesn't understand value that is in some of the newer ones.

Good luck on your project, like I said, I can't wait to see more!

The Cardboard Fan

Apr 15, 2009
Orlando, FL
Greg Cleveland - PM on the way

TBTwinsFan - Really the only person I am trying to find a card of at the moment in a Braves uni is Bobby Bonilla from his 1 season here

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
The Cardboard Fan said:
Greg Cleveland - PM on the way

TBTwinsFan - Really the only person I am trying to find a card of right now in a Braves uni is Bobby Bonilla from his 1 season here

What year was it? We are getting rid of all of our junk cards, I can keep an eye out for you.

crimsontider

Nov 2, 2010
My 8 year old daughter and I are sending out some Braves cards. Can you give me any tips or some addresses of good signers.

Most of the cards that I have are from the 80's

The Cardboard Fan

Apr 15, 2009
Orlando, FL
crimsontider said:
My 8 year old daughter and I are sending out some Braves cards. Can you give me any tips or some addresses of good signers.

Most of the cards that I have are from the 80's

I get a lot of my addresses from the TTM section on thebenchtrading.com