Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Ultimate Signature Edition Collectors Group

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Sad to see the fading on this card-

$T2eC16dHJGQE9noMbUGIBQDEFlWUc%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ken-Griffey-JR-Joe-Morgan-2005-UD-Ultimate-Signature-MVPs-Dual-Auto-autograph-/261071732859?pt=US_Baseball&hash=item3cc916807b

I've seen a bunch of cards lately that were clearly not stored properly. This is just sad.......

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
jpcz- When you going to pony up that $8k for the ripken you need? LOL

That auction was mine...it was the platinum 1/1 version. I have no intention of selling it, i was just hoping that someone with the regular version might see it and see the listing description. I made it clear in the description i was just looking to bring some out of the deep, but no luck :( Why 8k? Because if someone stupidly hit the BIN and paid, what can i say other than WOOHOO!!

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
Cool....i guess that means they went a little higher than you had expected....or perhaps that exhaust payment came up sooner than expected! Either way, money well spent!! :)

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Cool....i guess that means they went a little higher than you had expected....or perhaps that exhaust payment came up sooner than expected! Either way, money well spent!! :)

Yeah they went ffor a lot more than I thought they would. I had to pick and chose which ones to get.

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
How's everyone been? Anything new? Everyone still collecting the set(s)?

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

HoustonCPA

Aug 25, 2013
If anyone is looking for the dual signatures, some guy from Japan has 71 of them listed on eBay that end in 5 days, including 22 that are numbered between 10 and 75.

jpcz

Aug 10, 2008
NY
If anyone is looking for the dual signatures, some guy from Japan has 71 of them listed on eBay that end in 5 days, including 22 that are numbered between 10 and 75.

Yes, woke up this morning and saw a ton of listings...very cool. Wish they had the immortals that I am STILL looking for!

Members online

Latest posts