Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pick-up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

martincp

Aug 10, 2008
The baseball and vintage boards have pick-up threads but I can't see one anywhere on the football section so thought it was worth starting :?:

Will preface by stating I'm not a big collector of football cards but do add the odd Raiders card when I can (cards are found in the 'other cards' portion of my site). Recent additions:

JohnnieLeeHigginsEx.jpg

JohnnieLeeHigginsSP.jpg

ZachMillerE.jpg

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
Those are VERY nice autos! Must've been nice to see the Raiders have a bit of a better year this year!? Most people don't post a whole lot of cards on this thread and when they do, they just do what you did, share them outright! Then there is me of course, I have my own Seahawks, one-man thread going, but this is a good thought!
Thanks again for sharing some very nice looking autos!
Eric

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
The past few days have netted these, among others:

Barry Sanders 2002 Leaf Certified Red Autograph 40/50
sandersauto.jpg

Walter Payton 2008 Leaf Limited Cut Autograph 73/100

wpaytonauto.jpg

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
coltsfan23 said:
The past few days have netted these, among others:

Barry Sanders 2002 Leaf Certified Red Autograph 40/50
sandersauto.jpg

Walter Payton 2008 Leaf Limited Cut Autograph 73/100

wpaytonauto.jpg

Both some BEAUTIFUL autos! They set you back very much!? That Sanders being /50 I would presume so....

martincp

Aug 10, 2008
SeattlefantillIdie said:
Those are VERY nice autos! Must've been nice to see the Raiders have a bit of a better year this year!? Most people don't post a whole lot of cards on this thread and when they do, they just do what you did, share them outright! Then there is me of course, I have my own Seahawks, one-man thread going, but this is a good thought!
Thanks again for sharing some very nice looking autos!
Eric

Thanks SeattlefantilIdie. I'm aiming for a Jamarcus Russell auto (preferably Exquisite) in the near future. I think he was starting to show he has the talent to be a good starter in the last three games of the season. If the RT spot can be addressed and a number one WR added then the offence has potential and is very, very young.

Coltfans23 - excellent acquisitions :)

BLBOSCH

Aug 7, 2008
Here are 4 of my latest pick-ups from this past Sat. trade day.

Adrian Peterson ser./999
scan0007-1.jpg

Brandon Jacobs Debut Ink Limited
scan0009-1.jpg

Maurice Jones-Drew Leaf Limited RC ser./100
scan0001-1.jpg

Dwayne Bowe UD Premier RC
scan0002.jpg

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Nice stuff everyone!

I've been picking up various Carter & Winfield inserts, but won't bore all you with those ;)
Here's a pickup that I got in today (no scan yet, just eBay pic). Pretty happy with it:
tarkenton.jpg

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
ohmanohmanohman I am PSYCHED! :lol:

FINALLY I scored a card I've been wanting since it's release but couldn't due to the hype train...

$150

RBU.jpg

Members online

Latest posts