Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Rare" 90s inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
#8 of 20 :eek: It got shipped to my old address so my brother mailed it a couple days ago to me. Really just wanna show it off :D

20 patterns all numbered out of /10! Any other player collectors further along on the 00 tek golds? I'm so glad Andruw wasn't in the 99 set.

!B,yopCwB2k~$(KGrHgoOKkEEjlLm(F82BKtCj9cD8!~~_12.jpg

here's some of the others since I haven't scanned them all. when this comes in all I'll scan all of them together

00Tekgold.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
predatorkj said:
[quote="George_Calfas":3bvilug0]017/100
bagsplat.jpg

Damn you!!!! :lol:

Bought the card at the shop when the product first came out and have had it ever since. Thought about selling it a while ago but I paid $100 for it[/quote:3bvilug0]

Yeah...I don't see it getting much more than $20 on ebay.I think I remember seeing one a while back.I still need one but have just been too lazy to ante up.But if you're into it for a $100...you might never let go of it.I wouldn't.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Philip J. Fry said:
donrusscrusademan said:
won 4 crusades today. a Clark/Cammy/Konerko lot for 15.50, also blew all my ebay bucks on a White for 1.20 :D :D :D :D

so.... back in business!

You got lucky :)

Im guessing you were the one who bumped up the price last minute? ;)
I did get lucky. at 20 minutes to go I put a max of 17 then went to do a few things and come back to see where its at. . . but I was late and it already ended, but I somehow survived :)

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
donrusscrusademan said:
Philip J. Fry said:
donrusscrusademan said:
won 4 crusades today. a Clark/Cammy/Konerko lot for 15.50, also blew all my ebay bucks on a White for 1.20 :D :D :D :D

so.... back in business!

I did get lucky. at 20 minutes to go I put a max of 17 then went to do a few things and come back to see where its at. . . but I was late and it already ended, but I somehow survived :)

I had my snipe set for $15. I just wanted the Clark lol.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Philip J. Fry said:
donrusscrusademan said:
[quote="Philip J. Fry":870ifx50]
donrusscrusademan said:

so.... back in business!

I had my snipe set for $15. I just wanted the Clark lol.[/quote:870ifx50]

LOL...

I wish we could talk through the upcoming ebay sales on here (as 80% of the bidders come from this thread LMAO) but I guess there would be 1 or 2 people trying to bluff everyone else way. :(

so you are trying to get all the Clark Greens? how many do you have? I think this one is my first

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
donrusscrusademan said:
LOL...

I wish we could talk through the upcoming ebay sales on here (as 80% of the bidders come from this thread LMAO) but I guess there would be 1 or 2 people trying to bluff everyone else way. :(

so you are trying to get all the Clark Greens? how many do you have? I think this one is my first

What makes you think people are bluffing here? Many people in this thread a PC guys, very few set collectors and I am not sure how many people buy commons in insert sets just to have them. Yes, some of us do talk about purchases so we dont bump heads in bidding.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
George_Calfas said:
donrusscrusademan said:
LOL...

What makes you think people are bluffing here? Many people in this thread a PC guys, very few set collectors and I am not sure how many people buy commons in insert sets just to have them. Yes, some of us do talk about purchases so we dont bump heads in bidding.

I didnt think people were bluffing, but afraid of others bluffing... but this crusade group here seems very legit to me. the few times Ive brought things up in the past people on here have said they will be bidding but wont say the range so I thought it maybe wasnt going on.
I am pretty easy going with things like that.. . If someone on here says they want a card really,really bad I would be willing to back off and let them have it.

so didnt know that went on here but am glad it does... :)

anyways- who is after the Brad Fullmer purple? Im thinking of putting 25 bucks on it if its somehow that low down with about an hour left

and the Arod purple is out of my range

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
donrusscrusademan said:
Philip J. Fry said:
donrusscrusademan said:
[quote="Philip J. Fry":2ys60yjm]
donrusscrusademan said:

so.... back in business!

I had my snipe set for $15. I just wanted the Clark lol.

LOL...

so you are trying to get all the Clark Greens? how many do you have? I think this one is my first[/quote:2ys60yjm]

Na, not trying to get them all. I know there are those that are set collectors and such so I know that's impossible. I have 2 right now; 1 graded and 1 raw.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Page 400.

It looks like you have been the 2nd type of thread to make the 400 page thread.

Thats makes you the 2nd biggest post in FCB history.

That said, we have a 400 page limit to keep the board running at its peak performance.

This thread is now being locked. 1st person to create a new thread will get their name shown for the next 400 pages.

The new thread will be linked with the first and last threads on this topic.

cheers

new thread
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=64458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts