Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

December Group Sub Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
We are now taking cards for the December Sub!

Freedom Card Board.com is proud to be the home of the best BGS group sub in the business. We offer the opportunity to submit cards to Beckett Grading Services to all of our members. When submitting please honor the following guidelines:

For new guidelines, please see the TOS, applicable from June forward

Deadline is the 20th of the month, as always.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Looks like the discussion in here has declined in the past few months. I like to chat though :) Curious as to when the cards were shipped if they have been yet

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
bradical said:
J-Rod said:
The 10 day should be close to now right?

Probably won't be until around 13-14 of the month, if the 20-day typically shows up on the 23-24 of the month.

It wouldn't surprise me if it takes a little longer this month due to the Holidays. It's possible BGS didn't receive the cards until after Christmas.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
Since the 10 day subs look to have been done for a while now as they are already shipping back to the submitters, I'd imagine the 20 day submissions are nearing the pop date. Any idea on when we should expect to see the results (I'd imagine probably around the 28th or 29th).

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
bballcardkid said:
Since the 10 day subs look to have been done for a while now as they are already shipping back to the submitters, I'd imagine the 20 day submissions are nearing the pop date. Any idea on when we should expect to see the results (I'd imagine probably around the 28th or 29th).

hopefully earlier :|

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Thanks Phil, I got my cards today. I didn't get the sub bump on the 2004 SP Pedroia so that was a little dissapointing. They did attach an explaination of why it didn't make the .5 jump so that was cool of them. I was a little nervous that the Bradley wouldn't meet min 9 because of the blue border but thankfully it did. Thanks again for all your work with this and I will be looking at some more cards to send in maybe in the Feb sub.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
I'm starting to check the pop reports on the items I've sent as they sometimes update the population report before the pop date of the submission. So far I don't see any changes. I'll know when all cards have been added to the population report when 2 Starling Blue Refractor Autographs are added. Start checking your cards population report numbers now :)

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
bballcardkid said:
I'm starting to check the pop reports on the items I've sent as they sometimes update the population report before the pop date of the submission. So far I don't see any changes. I'll know when all cards have been added to the population report when 2 Starling Blue Refractor Autographs are added. Start checking your cards population report numbers now :)

My pop numbers haven't changed :oops: . Looks like we will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon. Anybody else PUMPED to see their grades!

Members online