Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors 1500+ Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I don't think Garvey has logged 1500 "official" cards yet, but with the ACEOs, customs and other card-like items, I am easily well over 1500 individual and unique items. I honestly couldn't tell you how many cards he has registered. It's got to be somewhere between 1000-1500 though, best guess.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I just updated my spreadsheet and find I have passed 1500 Grady Sizemore cards. This does include things like Moments and Milestones with the different numbers on the same cards and UD Documentary with only the game dates changed, along with things like the 2008 UD SP Legendary Cuts Memorable Moments 1/1s of which I have 14. But they're all unique cards in some respect, and I'm counting them. I've checked ebay nearly every day for almost 20 years for Sizemore stuff. That's kind of amazing to me how it's become just one of those things I do along with getting coffee. There's not a lot I've missed off ebay, but every day I am hopeful something I don't have will appear.

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
My Jeter collection has hit that. As of March 2016, the last time I did inventory, I was at 1746. Since then I know I have added at least another 500 between COMC buys, new card releases, and gifts from fellow team collectors.

just like baseball we might need to up this to the 3000 club and 5000 club.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
My two main PC guys these days don't have 1,500 cards combined. I can't imagine trying to lock down 6,000 cards like some of you all have.

Members online

Latest posts