Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTM christmas presents?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I have had some trouble thinking of what to get people this year... I thought... well...

My grandpa likes Duke Snider
My uncle like Richard Petty
My other uncle is a Bears/Cubs/Bulls fan (I can think of a few... Jim McMahon maybe???)

I thought about writing to these guys and having them sign and personalize index cards, and then buying a small frame at Wal-Mart, and framing them and giving them as gifts. I know since I already got Duke this year, I would include a $10 donation.

It was just a thought. I would rather do a little more work, spend less, and give them something they would like then spend more money and get them something that they won't use.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Yes, he is an awesome one.

I haven't gotten him yet... I figured I would try and get my uncle one, now because of this, I would have to hold off on getting him myself... u

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Anyone have some ideas on any Bears players? I doubt I will get any of them back by Christmas (maybe the McMahon) but I can try.

I have settled on Petty and the Snider, but IDK if Petty will sign an index.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
I think its a great idea especially since people who arent collectors probably wouldnt go out and but the autos themselves but most likely would like to have them. The only problem you have is the time. Its getting close to christmas. Good luck

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
bondofan38 said:
I think its a great idea especially since people who arent collectors probably wouldnt go out and but the autos themselves but most likely would like to have them. The only problem you have is the time. Its getting close to christmas. Good luck

The timing is going to be WAY off... I am going to be getting them back in January/February, but regardless, they are going to enjoy them. I plan on framing them too.

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
TBTwinsFan said:
Anyone have some ideas on any Bears players? I doubt I will get any of them back by Christmas (maybe the McMahon) but I can try.

Petty signed both index cards I send him earlier this year...

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
jmc280zx said:
TBTwinsFan said:

Petty signed both index cards I send him earlier this year...

Cool. TY for the info.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts