User Tag List

Thread: Garrison Keillor TTM?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Garrison Keillor TTM?

Hey guys,

back from school and am thinking about sending some ttms out. normally just focus on sports figures, but i really enjoy listening to keillor's stories on NPR. i know he is based out of MN, but has anyone had success with him or knows where to send a request to?

thanks and plmk,
    ROB

tbtwinsfan
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Garrison Keillor TTM?

Garrison Keillor is really cool. A Prairie Home Companion can be an easy listen during the summer.

I will go see if I can find some TTM stuff about him.

tbtwinsfan
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sent a request to Garrison Keillor of NPR's (national public radio) "A Prairie Home Companion" and asked that he send a greeting for my boyfriend's birthday.

My original email was replied to, and I was told to contact Katrina Cicala. This is the email address I was given for her: mailto:cicalak@prairiehome.us

I sent my original email on Friday, July 11, 2008 at 9:30 AM and received an email back on Friday, July 11, 2008 at 4:00 PM that an autographed picture was in the mail.

I received it in the mail yesterday (Tuesday, July 15th, 2008). It was personally autographed to my boyfriend. I will scan and upload the picture tonight for y'all to see. Hurray!
    I just googled his name and TTM after it, and I got this as the first entry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TBTwinsFan
    I sent a request to Garrison Keillor of NPR's (national public radio) "A Prairie Home Companion" and asked that he send a greeting for my boyfriend's birthday.

My original email was replied to, and I was told to contact Katrina Cicala. This is the email address I was given for her: mailto:cicalak@prairiehome.us

I sent my original email on Friday, July 11, 2008 at 9:30 AM and received an email back on Friday, July 11, 2008 at 4:00 PM that an autographed picture was in the mail.

I received it in the mail yesterday (Tuesday, July 15th, 2008). It was personally autographed to my boyfriend. I will scan and upload the picture tonight for y'all to see. Hurray!
    I just googled his name and TTM after it, and I got this as the first entry
    thanks for the help! I actually should have known to google it haha!

ROB

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My 2001 FOTG Season Collection