Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Garrison Keillor TTM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrtowles46

Jan 11, 2009
Hey guys,

back from school and am thinking about sending some ttms out. normally just focus on sports figures, but i really enjoy listening to keillor's stories on NPR. i know he is based out of MN, but has anyone had success with him or knows where to send a request to?

thanks and plmk,
ROB

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I sent a request to Garrison Keillor of NPR's (national public radio) "A Prairie Home Companion" and asked that he send a greeting for my boyfriend's birthday.

My original email was replied to, and I was told to contact Katrina Cicala. This is the email address I was given for her: mailto:[email protected]

I sent my original email on Friday, July 11, 2008 at 9:30 AM and received an email back on Friday, July 11, 2008 at 4:00 PM that an autographed picture was in the mail.

I received it in the mail yesterday (Tuesday, July 15th, 2008). It was personally autographed to my boyfriend. I will scan and upload the picture tonight for y'all to see. Hurray! :mrgreen:

I just googled his name and TTM after it, and I got this as the first entry

jrtowles46

Jan 11, 2009
TBTwinsFan said:
I sent a request to Garrison Keillor of NPR's (national public radio) "A Prairie Home Companion" and asked that he send a greeting for my boyfriend's birthday.

My original email was replied to, and I was told to contact Katrina Cicala. This is the email address I was given for her: mailto:[email protected]

I sent my original email on Friday, July 11, 2008 at 9:30 AM and received an email back on Friday, July 11, 2008 at 4:00 PM that an autographed picture was in the mail.

I received it in the mail yesterday (Tuesday, July 15th, 2008). It was personally autographed to my boyfriend. I will scan and upload the picture tonight for y'all to see. Hurray! :mrgreen:

I just googled his name and TTM after it, and I got this as the first entry

thanks for the help! I actually should have known to google it haha!

ROB

Members online

Latest posts