Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hot List Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
stephen stamkos
rajon rondo exquisite rookie autos
I dont think there have been 10 worth mentioning this week.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Josh sale autos have been steadily selling for more and more.

parallels autos from draft too.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
jcmint said:

Ill second the parallel autos from draft, especially the bigger ones. Product drying up has caused steady rise for a lot of players.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
On the USA front....

George Springer - patch/auto /50 have been hot sellers.
Jackie Bradley Jr. - His stuff has been hot across the board.
Alex Bregman - the only 16U name to see some bigger action.

I would say Bubba Starling as well, but the only data are base autos, parallels, and relic autos. Only one patch/auto has sold.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
NECpilgrims8 said:
On the USA front....

I would say Bubba Starling as well, but the only data are base autos, parallels, and relic autos. Only one patch/auto has sold.

You are right on Bregman, this is as solid a sale as we've seen on the USA Auto front: [phil:1y3ffmth]150544108361[/phil:1y3ffmth].

Why him as opposed to the other guys do you think?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
masonphillip said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
On the USA front....

You are right on Bregman, this is as solid a sale as we've seen on the USA Auto front: [phil:lworzleo]150544108361[/phil:lworzleo].

He was named USA player of the year, I believe. Makes his name stand out among a bunch of 16 year olds that most people have never heard of.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
masonphillip said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
On the USA front....

You are right on Bregman, this is as solid a sale as we've seen on the USA Auto front: [phil:11mvmczy]150544108361[/phil:11mvmczy].

This is the reason why....

ALEX BREGMAN PROFILE

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
jcmint said:

Ill second the parallel autos from draft, especially the bigger ones. Product drying up has caused steady rise for a lot of players.
I've noticed that Matt Lipka (a non-auto) blue refs have seen a nice increase, too.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Wehttam6 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
jcmint said:

I've noticed that Matt Lipka (a non-auto) blue refs have seen a nice increase, too.

The other Braves middle infielder (guy in my sig) is now rivaling Lipka in sales. Last Blue Refractor went off at $16, these were available for minimum bid (.99+ship) two weeks ago. Last Gold sold for $26, but I wouldn't doubt that the Orange up now, goes over $50. Needless to say I got the entire sig for less than $40 just buying from release until now. I can't justify buying more at these levels, I may even sell. Andrelton Simmons Bowman Chrome parallels, my contribution.

James618

Mar 2, 2009
Southern California

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros
08 PMG cards have always been ugly. I dont know why people are buying these madly recently. Jordan greens were in the 550 range at release for a reason. Theyre just sort of indented cards wtih green backgrounds. They weren't even that rare cause they produced so man (they also made ruby versions of every base card /50, I remmeber retail was especially rewarding with the rubys.

Members online

Latest posts